Night rides - Sydney area

ja_har

Likes Dirt
Yep - but Minister of War and Finance only approved on basis it was her's so I have to apply in writing to ride it.....or just get it out before she see's which bike I took:)
Watch out for a chick cruising the bay run on 'her' new Fuel....

So far I like it but average tyres and brakes that work too well make me a nervous.....Rode MD on Sunday, mate was teasing me about hearing something new.. me on the brakes going down to the creek. I had to agree, granny on mobility scooter would have beaten me down.

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
heee heee ... that won't last long ... Michele currently owns an Antidote, a Stinky and looks like the Trance is hers now ... well whenever the new Mox or Pox arrives

CP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Count me in next week for sure. Might be able to manage tonight even if anyone's keen.

ja_har

Likes Dirt
No luck

No luck for me this week or next, hope life resembles normality after that as I need to break in this new beast

my02

Likes Dirt
So far I like it but average tyres and brakes that work too well make me a nervous.....Rode MD on Sunday, mate was teasing me about hearing something new.. me on the brakes going down to the creek. I had to agree, granny on mobility scooter would have beaten me down.
Whack my Saints on it. Problem solved.

BTW, dont suppose you rode around Salta or Buenos Aires did you? Any tips?

ja_har

Likes Dirt
Saints make it worse not better, the avids already work too well already compared to the 'speed adjusters' I usually call brakes.

I didt ride in Argentina but seem to remeber something was going on ride wise around Salta, Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes, also Santiago should have something with the Andes close by.
All my riding was in Bolivia but if you contacted Gravity Bolivia they would know where to point you for riding anywhere in South America, contact Alastair the kiwi owner.

When you back?

Last edited: