Night rides - Sydney area

taibo

Eats Squid
Sorry guys I am out, got to do some longer miles in prep for Dirt works. Going to get my butt kicked in the 100km :)
you wont be the only one :) im pretty sure im gonna get shagged big time as well! been a while since ive done 100km on dirt.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
OK ... hoping to bring this back from the dead ... even though a few of the regulars have moved on.

Looking at next Wednesday ... MD if its open or the paving is settled ... will also be a little earlier ... 7ish ... could maybe even make it 6.30ish ... although that will mean peak hour traffic which will prolly still mean 7ish

I can pickup 2 on the way if needed. (Kev, you know you wanna)

Let me know whos available ...

genetic_injury

Likes Dirt
Looking at next Wednesday ... MD if its open or the paving is settled ... will also be a little earlier ... 7ish ... could maybe even make it 6.30ish ... although that will mean peak hour traffic which will prolly still mean 7ish

Al,

Should be good for next week. 7ish would suit me fine. Although numbers may be a little thin due to the state of origin.

If you're interested I can do thursday this week as well.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Cool ... lets do Thursday week ... forgot about the footy ... but will likely be 8ish again as Michele works Thursdays ... let me know if cool. Ta

genetic_injury

Likes Dirt
Thursday at 8 is fine with me. Guess we'll meet at the usual spot?

Wengji, I can do wednesday night if you want. I enjoy footy but if there is an opportunity for a ride, the bike will always win. PM and we can organise a time.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
^^^ bloody rah rah followers :) I can pickup if needed

OK next wednesday it is ... rubber arms are good.

7ish Kingy ... I just need to find my lights now

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I stuffed and read my roster wrong yesterday and Wednesday is out for me but Thursday is good as I'm working till six

ozimad

Likes Dirt
OK ... hoping to bring this back from the dead ... even though a few of the regulars have moved on.

Im preety sure the email I got from the Manly Rangers stated that work was commencing 6th June and would continue for a few weeks and that the track would be closed during this period

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
night ride

well if MD is shut, keen for red hill 'Nerf herder'?

will need an early start as i am off to Tassie early next morning i think

If you end up going on the Thursday I am keen. Wednesday it is school open night so I cannot make it - but would be good to get for a night ride soon.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Found my lights :) ... Thursday 8ish @ Kingy St ... until somebody changes their mind again. :p

oh wait ... if MD is closed then Lady P