Nike Air Jordan's US $28.84!

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey, I was on Cycling Forums and some one called sneaker supplier hijacked a thread and tried to promote their sneaker business. Go here: http://www.sneakersupplier.com

I clicked thru and was blown away. These guys claim to make a number of major brand's shoes incl Nike and Timberland - but are offering direct supply in minimums of 12 pair for stupid prices.

Either they're brazen bootleggers or this is one of the sweetest online deals around.

I just need 11 other pairs of feet to go in with me;)

Has anyone come across this yet? And apart from the obvious - any reliable feedback/comments?
Cheers

Last edited:

stabbsy

Likes Dirt
FAKE. easy wasy to tell is go to the dunk air section (dunk airs dont even exist) and he has pidgeon dunks, and if you know about sneakers then there is no way that these are legit, as these are one of the most hyped releases and the first thing that caught my eye to tell that the site sells fake shoes

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm hunting down a pair like this

I reckon they'd go great with my clubbing outfits ;)

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Clearly the first thing I thought was BOGUS - otherwise I wouldn't have posted, but how on earth can these guys promote themselves so openly under the circumstances???

Am I just that naive haha?

Thanks guys.

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
China, no copyright laws?
Definitely fakes, though I'm shameless in saying I'd pay <$50 for fake shoes any day of the week. Anywhere in Sydney that has a decent range on offer? I'm starting to like some of these fugly new shoe designs but couldn't justify paying for something I'd wear sparingly.

Rian

Likes Dirt
I wouldn't mind a new pair of shoes though..
+ Who's going to know they're fake from a far..

stabbsy

Likes Dirt
fakes seem so cheap at the time, but they are inferior in so many ways its not funny. i bought a pair of fakes and had the same train of thought (they're so cheap, and who will know) but the soles flex like no tomorrow, there is absolutley no support in the shoe and they make my legs hurt after wearing them for some reason. So the bottom line is just DONT BUY FAKES

Matt H

Eats Squid
What my old man says about stuff like this...

"If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is."

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
I wouldn't mind a new pair of shoes though..
+ Who's going to know they're fake from a far..
^^^You are an idiot.

i dont see why he is an idiot?

if you are buying fashion shoe's, if they look the same who cares, there is a good chance you are buying them for their looks, not their durability, or features.

i once bought a set of fake nikes for running, .. they really did suck, i would never buy fake stuff to actauly 'use' again.

but for looks, sure why not personaly i dont get the sneaker trend any way.

Rian

Likes Dirt
i dont see why he is an idiot?

if you are buying fashion shoe's, if they look the same who cares, there is a good chance you are buying them for their looks, not their durability, or features.

i once bought a set of fake nikes for running, .. they really did suck, i would never buy fake stuff to actauly 'use' again.

but for looks, sure why not personaly i dont get the sneaker trend any way.
Finally somone sticks up for me.
:D

If you wear fake shoes you will never have any friends ever and will burn in the fiery pits of hell.

No one needs to know that they're fake.
+ Friends that be-friends you for having fake shoes aren't friends.

'Ross

Eats Squid
I said hes an idiot because he posts useless crap in every thread, why buy fake shoes so OTHER people think they look real from far away? Thats the stupidest shit Ive heard all year.

Do you buy a huffy, put Ironhorse Sunday stickers on it and then get OTHER people to squint at it from far away? Who cares that it rides like shit, feels like shit, looks like shit, will wreck your body, you know you are riding shit, you know the only reason for your actions is to impress other people who are standing far away?

This train of thought has nothing to do with shoes, I like shoes and I buy them for my own personal enjoyment, what possible satisfaction could I get out of buying some piece of crap inferior fake, besides what some other tosser with no clue thinks about whats on my feet. If you wanna buy cheap, nice looking shoes for fashion or because you like them go for it, if you wanna buy fakes to impress morons then you will be classified as 'stupid' in my books.

And spotting fakes is pretty damn easy so you will have to hope everyone is standing really far away.