Norco A-Line 2006 **NEW PICS**

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice man, just to save you some money, chuck some cable ties on the front brake hose to attach it to the fork lowers. It will tidy it up a bit and the hose wont get caught on the tyre.

Jarrad

Likes Dirt
There is a clip there for the hose, but I have been having a hell of a time to get it in. I think I may have to get the ole cable ties

avablast

Likes Dirt
sexy beast, and yea re route the brake hose ( you will have to either remove the lever or caliper to do this)so the hose is goin streight down from the front to the caliper instead of thru the crowns at the top and than you cable tie it onto the front of the m arch and side of the leg than down. Keeps it outa the way of your legs and wheel and more secure, and its what the pro's do, the std clip in mount for the hose is rather useless.

Suprez

Likes Dirt
As Jarrad said, theres no need to comment if you dont like the a-line frame nor hijack his post with a picture of the god ugly new Demo frame (why change something so beautiful :( ).

BTW Jarrad, its looking the goods. I must admit I wasnt overly fussed on the Norco VPS series to begin with, but they have definately grown on me so much to the point I had to buy a Shore :p

Ride it hard and ignore the crap ;)

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great bike mate, make sure you put the cable outta the way of the forks as avablast said as the cable will get kinked possibly and they are not cheap.

Makes me want a full-susser. :(

Stone67

Likes Dirt
I gotta 07 and it rocks. I came so close to getting an 06, I know I would have been happy with one they rock. Shame to have ya thread tainted by that other peice of crap:D. What a cockhead to go to the trouble of postin that onya thread, must be fuckin bored thats all I can say;) . Anyway my LBS must have made this neat little setup out of three cable ties, and then it runs down to a clip on the top of the lowers, which is the one I assume you are refering to. I keep meaning to do one of these on my other bikes. Enjoy ya A-Line cable.JPG

Last edited:

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
Nice bike Jarrad, as superman said, tie down the brake cable and you will be sweet.

Maybe get rid of a few of the spacers under your stem and cut the steerer tube a bit as well to get the bars down a bit. Mind you if you prefer them where they are, ignore me completely.

I have the 05 team DH which is pretty close to your frame and I can't fault it.

I hate those A-Line frames, you need to put all those parts onto one of these baby's :p :
My god, that thing is ugly, I love specialized bikes (I have one) but that thing is terrible. If you bought that you'd be straight off for a respray.

Jarrad

Likes Dirt
bikey got worked at tambo today. eats the rocks up. P-Line respect ;)
Haha yes, it was quite the fun. Must do it again in the near future :)

Nice bike Jarrad, as superman said, tie down the brake cable and you will be sweet.

Maybe get rid of a few of the spacers under your stem and cut the steerer tube a bit as well to get the bars down a bit. Mind you if you prefer them where they are, ignore me completely.

Yes, I must get around to cutting that steerer tube. Its uber long at the moment.

Ozza

Eats Squid
Nice Bike, Ride her hard.
Do you know what i hate? people who judge a bike before they have ridden it.

Xmetal

Give this man a job, we want pics!
Man I was looking at your A-line yesterday in this thread then went outside to the shed and glanced at my VPS Buzz - made it look so sooky. :eek: lol

Awesome bike. :)

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thinking of buying

nice bike it looks the goods and i quess it most certinally is the goods

im thinking of getting an 07 atomic (dont want 008) or an 07 a line they are very nice looking bikes

ps ride it hard and fast

cheers blake

caveman_01

Likes Bikes
yeah i agree with SAMMYDOG that demo looks like complete shit, might look alright if it wasnt painted by a 4 year old