Northern beaches social rides

Bazwell

Squid
Im keen to do some riding

I had given up a bit over summer due to work commitments. But am keen for any afternoons if its still light after this weekend, if not weekends are good too.

Im no expert just looking to do some exploring. I used to do manly dam a fair bit last year..

I just can't do this weekend.

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
Planning to ride Bantry bay on Sunday morning if you're interested?
PM me if you are.
Did you end up riding there? Ran into quite a lot of people and had a blast. Nice that the trails are getting a bit more use now. A lot newbies (to the trails) around to.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Did you end up riding there? Ran into quite a lot of people and had a blast. Nice that the trails are getting a bit more use now. A lot newbies (to the trails) around to.
Yeah rode Sunday, between 8 and 10.30. Few riding Serrata but Gahnia was quiet.

They're fun tracks, really enjoyed it till my reverb shat itself.

Ball burst, game over!

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
What bike are you riding, maybe we ran into each other without knowing? Did an Austrian Enduro, Serrata, Daisy Duck, Gahnia, Possums lap...just awesome conditions last Sunday.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
What bike are you riding, maybe we ran into each other without knowing? Did an Austrian Enduro, Serrata, Daisy Duck, Gahnia, Possums lap...just awesome conditions last Sunday.
Black SB6.

Is the Austrian Enduro the track between Serrata and Gahnia? Never ridden between the 2 before, nice link up and managed an 18.5 km loop.

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
Yes the one from Gahnia down to Serrata. Fun little track. Up again on Daisy Duke is one (when not the best) uphills tracks on the beaches. Nice loop all together.

USJ

Likes Dirt
Does anyone do rides during the week? I have a job where I do most of my riding on weekday mornings. Always looking to find new riding partners (anything from long XC loops to shuttles at Oxford Falls and everything in between). Also, I am not in the area now, but moving back in June. I moved away 4 years ago and have been in Melbourne and Cairns. Looking forward to coming back and seeing all of the new trails. Hopefully I can connect with some of you to learn what is new and if some of the old favorites are still open.

James

will2

Likes Dirt
Does anyone do rides during the week? I have a job where I do most of my riding on weekday mornings. Always looking to find new riding partners (anything from long XC loops to shuttles at Oxford Falls and everything in between). Also, I am not in the area now, but moving back in June. I moved away 4 years ago and have been in Melbourne and Cairns. Looking forward to coming back and seeing all of the new trails. Hopefully I can connect with some of you to learn what is new and if some of the old favorites are still open.

James

Yes! Would be delighted. Will be going tomorrow afternoon if anyone is keen it would be great to have a run about. Thursday morning also. Happy to show anyone around if you're new to area.
After Easter I will look at going a couple of evening and even mornings if my schedule permits. Anyone keen?

ryanosulli

Likes Bikes
Hey all, count me in for rides. Stuck for next few eves but keen on wkend if anyone if heading out. Happy to ride anything. Hate hills but get up them eventually, going down them is what it's about

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Damp with puddles in places, but it does well in the rain and drains nicely.
I got out before the big downpour this morning, so not sure how it's going since. Stay out of the heavy ground and puddles helps keep the track decent for others.