nothing

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Pretty good jumps if you live in the city. Not really worth travelling to. They are better than places like kensington which is the same distance out. There is no rhythem.

dick

Likes Dirt
kalem said:
could you tell me how to get to kensington DJ's?
you get of at south kensington station and youll seea huge lot of ovals. go to them and left down the straight road between the traintracks and the oval and u should find it. its right next to the skatepark.

cheers

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Please dont go! It is sooooo crap! Windsor kills it compared to them! There are no doubles or anything there! PLEEEEEEESSSE dont waste your travelling going there, and do a city ride or something.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if anyone wants to meet at windsor im more than happy to meet ya there. Even though i've only ever been DJ'ing once i'll meet ya there and let you laugh at my pathetic "skills"
Im on the sandringham line anyway

S.

ex offender
Windsor is pretty shit. The doubles are too widely spaced to be rhythms, and too close to get much of a pedal in between, and you're turning slightly the whole way through the runup and even between the jumps... it shits me up the wall.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick....what do you care any way steve?? you dont even live near em anyway :p

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
went past on the train last night and the train was there for like 5 mins, saw some guys either building a new jump or making existing one bigger in the middle section

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Simo said:
went past on the train last night and the train was there for like 5 mins, saw some guys either building a new jump or making existing one bigger in the middle section
you saw me