Nsw 2010 state rd 4 del- rio

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Thanks to Steve Humphies and the crew from Western Sydney MTB in providing an fantastic track and venue for the event.

The weekend was one to remember and I am looking forward to the next time there is a club or state round held at Del-Rio.

A massive thank-you to Gary Walker the Commissaire of the event of which provided MTBA guidience and ensured the event was held to a high and safe standard.

Moony

Likes Dirt
yer thanks to steve again...you're the man!
thanks to the guys (non gender specific) who fixed the track for the race.

delrio was an ausome track...so loose and off the back...and great nightlife too.

Last edited:

adamd

Likes Dirt
yep,

thanks to everyone who gave their time to put on the race (including our very own probie Commissaire!).

The track is great fun and we're looking forward to next time we can come down.

Now I'm off to find out how to go tubeless...

Adam.

Odissius

Likes Dirt
Big thanks to everyone involved in the track/race.
So good to ride and race on a REAL DH track! This is what the sports about. Notice how lively the crowd got down the bottom of the track for the finals? Thats because they/i were watching some awesome displays of DH skills! more tracks like this I say.

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
Big thanks to everyone involved in the track/race.
So good to ride and race on a REAL DH track! This is what the sports about. Notice how lively the crowd got down the bottom of the track for the finals? Thats because they/i were watching some awesome displays of DH skills! more tracks like this I say.
couldnt agree more one of the best actual dh courses nsw has to offer.