STOLEN NSW Nicolai helius am 1 in australia

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great night nicho (and tbsm!)! You guys put on a great night.
We ride quiet a bit down in Wollongong area so will let the guys know.

I feel kinda obliged to buy some of those tasty forks you sold me on now?! haha

You may even want to check if the pub up the road has street footage if anyone was walking down past that way around that time?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Already sent you an email Nicho - Shit feeling mate.

Just for the farkin communitys information . This is NOT THE BIKE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ! In Adelaide.

Very similar but more of a green turquoise.

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Hey Nicho. I just saw the flyer today when I ducked into TBSM. I live near the shop and have a couple of mates at Hurstville Police so I'll be doing my best to help with sorting this out.

Is the thief a complete fuckwit or what? I mean even if they split the bike the suddenly aquired top shelf gear and that blue frame paints a massive target on their back. They could restamp the frame but the Police can easily track the numbers from Nicolai and find a forged number!

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
There is more than 1 serial number on the frames (nicho knows where they are).

There is no need to say exactly where, but it will seroiusly damage the frame trying to grind them off . The paint job on these frames are absolutely flawless . The person/s who has stole this bike will have to be crazy to leave it as it is so keep an eye out for an AM in any colour, probably wont even be stickered anymore either.

Nicolai UK have a record of mine and Nicho knows how many he has imported into the country , not to say there is not a few more but they are pretty bloody rare.

Hopefully this has a happy ending as i would go fuckin mental if someone nicked mine (gets to sleep in the spare room) all the other bikes are in the shed.

There is also another change for the recent 2009 models which will be an absolute tell tale .

Last edited:

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Thanks again for your support guys. I'm really keen to get that bike back. needless to say that a reward is offered to anyone who finds it.

nicho

nicho

Sacré bleu!
I'd like to make a shout out to all the people that are supporting me in finding that bike. As well as the bike shed mortdale and Revolution magazine.

I would like to ask the people from around bathurst and lower blue mountains area to keep an eye out for it.

cheers
guys

nicho

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd like to make a shout out to all the people that are supporting me in finding that bike. As well as the bike shed mortdale and Revolution magazine.

I would like to ask the people from around bathurst and lower blue mountains area to keep an eye out for it.

cheers
guys

nicho
Any sightings yet?

Goodluck and don't give up!

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Hey,

nothing so far. I am thinking this guy is more bike inclined than i thought. I have a feeling he was after the parts and doesn t care much for the frame if it stays in the basement for a year or two. I won't forget and believe me i won't give up.

I want that bike back.

nicho

p.s: did i mention a reward will be given.

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Hey guys, the hunt continues. A piece of info will be ran in the next revo. I will never give up on that bike.

swyer

Likes Dirt
devastated to hear!

Nicho that is so dissapointing to hear!
Being a nicolai owner i understand what the bike means and how rare and different they are, take my word ill have my eyes peeled...
best of luck, hope it shows up soon!!!!!

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"A man has been found dead after riding a bicycle into a brick wall.

Police were puzzled at the lack of skid marks before the wall, and so suspect suicide.

Oh, wait no, he's just an idiot with no brakes."

Hey man,

I can feel the pain. Its like a part of you has died.

I'll be watching Mt Stromlo for it whenever I go. They will suffer the consequences.

Huge

Hey there Nicho,

Any new info or leads at all? Am keeping the fingers crossed and my eyes peeled for you.

Maybe a road trip back down to Melbourne for some light R&R is in order:eek:

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
eyes peeled in the cronulla/gymea area, your number is my first contact in phone after I take a photo of the dudes face.

such a bummer man.

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Thanks guys. I'm still clinging on the idea that i will get it back even it's someone i know. :eek:

nicho