STOLEN NSW Nicolai helius am 1 in australia

mike_bikes

Likes Bikes
That is so farkin' bullshit,
a one of a kind piece like that should be in your hands, someone who knows how to use it,
not some dirty thief's.
I hope they fell under a truck while riding away because of the lack of brakes but your bike surprisingly manages to roll away and land on a field of foam un-scratched and un-damaged just waiting for you to pick it up!!:D :p
will keep my eyes wide open around the Menai, Illawong area.
Still a shame to hear

Glockster

Likes Dirt
Thats Crap!!!

Thats Crap Bro! I know exactly how you feel, Last month someone stole $4000
worth of Gopeds out of my Garage.
My advice is to get over it and to dont let it get you down,
the Bastard has already stolen your bike dont let him steal your happiness too,
I know its hard but if you dont it will only piss you off everytime you think about it for as long as you let it.
"If you get it back", Bonus! if you dont at least you still have your happiness.

As you know a bike like that is very hard to get rid of, I would put posters up all around everywhere with a huge reward offered, so that the theif's parents/friends will see it and know its stolen.

All The Best with its return, I have a feeling It will pop up.
On the other occasion if anyone knows someone who has recently aquired
a Red Dual suspension GTR46 Goped with Nissan GTR stickers on it
and a Black Mini goped with plenty of Chrome Bling let me know.
They were stolen from Gladesville 2/3/09

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Hey Nicho , still no result ..... Im bloody paranoid now :eek: ;) since this happened to yours , i have visions of 2 posts on fark%&...ROTORBURN hoping for the return of stolen AM's IN THE SAME COLOUR !!
So much to the missus protests , my AM now sleeps in the spare room , its also insured for theft from home or away .... and i even got accidental damage with a $500 excess , so were only talking a busted frame scenario .

Its a very sad case indeed , and even if its just a bullsh1t comment , keep this topic up at the top of the lost/stolen .

I read this topic every visit as its way to close to home .

Keep it up there , people cant steal rare bike frames and ride them un-noticed !

Last edited:

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
that is so dog whoever did that especially with the best bike ever...
hope you find it, will keep my eyes out.

MMArtist

Cannon Fodder
I don't know why I found this thread compelling reading , nor do I know why this bike is so special . I do know thieves are scum and if I see anyone riding a turquoise bike I'll go to work in the ol thai clench

NSR

Likes Dirt
still no luck? That is so dog that someone would steal such a good bike. I've been looking out for it ever since I saw it in Revo...

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Hey um dude, the picture of your bike on the first thread doesn't work.
I have got my eyes peeled around Kurmond, North Richmond and Kurrajong.
Good luck getting it back dude.

nicho

Sacré bleu!
the bike is still missing and i haven't given up hope after a mate recovered his bike 2 years later.
i have just uploaded a photo again as the original one disappeared off my old server.

nicho

stacky

Likes Bikes
G'day everyone!
I have bought the AM frame that was recently on ebay and was pictured earlier, will soon be riding it around Melbourne!
It is the same colour frame but will have black rims and white fox floats....and brakes!
If you see me riding around please dont attack me!!!! ;) -And Nicho, if you want to pm me and get the serial# and stuff to confirm things then no worries.
Will keep my eyes open down this way too. Its $hit when people do this stuff, jealous so and so's.
Good luck!