NSW State Rnd 2 Del Rio

pyley

NSWMTB
nice pics big bear... can't believe i was actually smiling... i was shitting myself....

Codner

Likes Bikes
photos thanks

hi
Saterday
Number: 708
Gear: plain black TLD shorts, Camo Green TLD short armed jersy, black and red bell helmet, 661 shin/knee guards, 661 elbow guards and signature red shoes

Sunday (practice)
Gear: black and grey full length AlpineStar pants, black and grey full length AlpineStar jersy, black and red bell helemt and signature red shoes

Sunday (race run)
Gear: black and grey full length AlpineStar pants, blue white and orange HHS full length jersy (very similar to the blue white and orange TLD jersys floating around), black and red bell helemt and signature red shoes

thanks

hotazell

Likes Dirt
could only find a couple

hi
Saterday
Gear: plain black TLD shorts, Camo Green TLD short armed jersy, black and red bell helmet, 661 shin/knee guards, 661 elbow guards and signature red shoes

Sunday (practice)
Gear: black and grey full length AlpineStar pants, black and grey full length AlpineStar jersy, black and red bell helemt and signature red shoes

Sunday (race run)
Gear: black and grey full length AlpineStar pants, blue white and orange HHS full length jersy (very similar to the blue white and orange TLD jersys floating around), black and red bell helemt and signature red shoes

thanks

here you go

Attachments

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
Hey mate,

Did you get any of #706

Wearing a red/black fox jersey and blue tld gloves?

Thanks a lot.

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey any of #818. All red Thor gear with a black Santa Cruz V10 with yellow wheels. Thanks heaps:)

DH_Freak

Likes Dirt
hey mate.
any pics of numnber #702 on a glory? wearing either a black T-shirt or a grey/red erina bikeworx jersey?
Thanks mate.
Reece.

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
Any of 617?

Black jacket/black jersey/white shirt.

black shorts

black helment

White bike?

Cheers.

Archi

Likes Dirt
Any of #606; Black shorts, black tld jersey (Sat), Bike Shed jersey (Sun), Giro helmet.
Thanks.

Sam!!

Likes Dirt
hey bru
any of #603
giant Dh1 glory blue and gray jersey on sat and a white tld jersey on sunday
thanks
sam