NSW State Rnd 2 Del Rio

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pics

any pics of number 703 riding a balck giant glory with boxxer races. Wearing a red g jursey on sunday and an orang shirt on saterday

mattvincent

Likes Dirt
hey mate, any of 715??

Blue Turner jersey with white shorts on saturday and blue on sunday. Riding a white turner DHR with aussie stripes and matchinmg painted helmet.

Cheers
Matt Vincent

feltq650

Likes Bikes and Dirt
#716 bike shed mortdale jersey, tld camo pants, tld helmate, maroon norco shore 3 with white 66's
cheers

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
somthing to remember

Hoping you shot off #111 during practice Saturday/Sunday as I didn't race due to head injury I incurred while stuffing up the pallet drop & after that 3hrs of nothing & got up to watch most of the 17s on through to elites it was great all you guys ROCK & were really enteraining to watch from the hill, even Jonsey looked good or was that the concussion taking !!!!!!!! :)

The_Master

Likes Dirt
Photos

Hey, nice shots.

Any of 803: blue/white thor jersey(Sat) or Red/White Corc jersey on White ECD)
Or 502: red/blue severe jersey (Sat) or Blue/yellow jersey on White ECD)

Thanks.

semi_lob

Likes Dirt
Hey any of #4 on a gt dhi? Black pinstripe fox kit saturday, black/white/yellow gt jersey and fox pants on sunday.
Cheers

jr cove

Likes Dirt
hey mate
got any of 605?
black cove shocker with totems
satday - red/white kit
sunday - black/green/yellow kit

cheers mate

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
HI there,

anymore of this guy ?

nicho
I can add this.
although not one of my better ones.

Acually it was a deliberate attempt at blur to try to make you look fast Nicho. Not really I'm just a crap photo taker. Had another that was perfectly framed in ferns down lower on the track but lighting was crap and it was hell out of focus.

Attachments

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
nice pics big bear... can't believe i was actually smiling... i was shitting myself....
This is cracker Jones.
Sure did give us something to laugh at up top.
Sad thing is, you don't have a lot of room left to top this one

nicho

Sacré bleu!
that s awesome . thanks CHRIS. STill stoked on 17th in ELITE!
a first for me to ever qualify!

nicho