NSWMTB DH round 3

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
NSW/ACT DH Rd3

Will the track be open on Friday No! WSMTB track staff will be bunting the track on Friday.

aquaman

Squid
Despite reading numerous threads and following loads of links I can't find a schedule for this weekend's racing.

Everyone seems to have questions about when practice and racing starts and finishes.

Does anyone know where there is a schedule?

Doesn't seem like a big ask.

see downhill threads......... must be page two by now.
Despite reading numerous threads and following loads of links I can't find a schedule for this weekend's racing.

Everyone seems to have questions about when practice and racing starts and finishes.

Does anyone know where there is a schedule?

Doesn't seem like a big ask.

friday. walk track / help track prep.
saterday practice. 9:00 til 4/5 ish .
sunday 9:00 practice. 12:00 .
RACE 12:00 or after lunch whichever comes first. finish. when it finishes.
like all other state rounds.
monday.(public holiday) recover hangover. ride if you can.

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There isn't much chance of it being rained out is there?
I'm sitting in class watching it piss down, and a few people have told me the bottom section doesn't drain so well, so it get's me worried.
Any info. would be awesome.

BTW. Weather forecast says raining thursday, possible shower friday, cloudy Saturday and one or two afternoon and morning showers.
Tom.

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Just registered for the weekend of carnage looking forwood to riding the slippy pile of goo, the track is really awesome but with this current weather conditions it will only add a bonus amount of fun. Looking forward to riding the human waterfall & bottom section.

The after party will be a real hoot.

Just registered for the weekend of carnage looking forwood to riding the slippy pile of goo, the track is really awesome but with this current weather conditions it will only add a bonus amount of fun. Looking forward to riding the human waterfall & bottom section.

The after party will be a real hoot.
There isn't much chance of it being rained out is there?
I'm sitting in class watching it piss down, and a few people have told me the bottom section doesn't drain so well, so it get's me worried.
Any info. would be awesome.

BTW. Weather forecast says raining thursday, possible shower friday, cloudy Saturday and one or two afternoon and morning showers.
Tom.

rain has been minimal since the week before last. generaly del rio is in rain shadow. but with that said.... could still piss down and make me a liar! even so, your not made of sugar. so harden the fuck up!:D

tom92

Likes Dirt
i just wanna say THANKS to all the organisers and people who helped out with the event
i had a great time was alot of fun
so thanks

tom

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd just like to say cheers to the organisers. 'Twas a great weekend. Track wasn't how i liked them but i still managed to have fun. Was in great condition with a couple of Trail Fairies walking around fixing up jumps and berms. Looking forward to Awaba.
Tom.

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would also like to say thanks to the organisers and time keepers, especially Steve!

Thanks guys awesome weekend

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
I would also like to thank the WSMTB club for doing a great job especially Steve because he does put so much in but I know the builders work real hard to get the track ready and the club made it easy fo me so that I could get some riding in. The track was heaps of fun and better than I remember it from the year before, and I have to say pub next to a camp site at the bottom af a downhill track is the best idea in the world.
Only one let down for the weekend which I will not air here.
Bring on Awaba I love that track and I think you will you as well.