Nude dude up at Pennant Hills/LCNP

freaken

Likes Dirt
Anybody riding Pennant Hills and LCNP lately seen the nude guy? Yes, you heard right, I was riding along the "track that cant be named" near the Archery Range and I saw a walker off in the distance, he saw me and bolted off into the bush. The thing is he was bollock naked. Farkin strange, I was on my own in the middle of nowhere and a little freaked out by it...aparently he is a local legend like the Yowie or Bigfoot, other riders have seen him.

RCOH

Eats Squid
freaken said:
Anybody riding Pennant Hills and LCNP lately seen the nude guy? Yes, you heard right, I was riding along the "track that cant be named" near the Archery Range and I saw a walker off in the distance, he saw me and bolted off into the bush. The thing is he was bollock naked. Farkin strange, I was on my own in the middle of nowhere and a little freaked out by it...aparently he is a local legend like the Yowie or Bigfoot, other riders have seen him.

Sorry mate, didn't mean to scare you, my gerbil got away from me for a minute :eek:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
This exact same thing happened to myself and a friend around Parramatta lake. He thought he could hide from us but pink skin stands WELL out in a brown and green surrounding!

Clothes are over rated.

freaken

Likes Dirt
I think you mean "dwelling impared".
It was no panther, it sure was creepy though. A good way to improve your riding tho, I bolted out of there post-haste, I would have overtaken Steve Peat after that display.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Oooooh, I just had an ugly mental picture of you losing your footing on a drop and sitting on the back tyre......at speed :eek:

scblack

Leucocholic
johnny said:
Oooooh, I just had an ugly mental picture of you losing your footing on a drop and sitting on the back tyre......at speed :eek:
Oooohhh, not a nice thought :eek:

JamieC

Squid
johnny said:
This exact same thing happened to myself and a friend around Parramatta lake. He thought he could hide from us but pink skin stands WELL out in a brown and green surrounding!

Clothes are over rated.
Yep I have seen this chap at on the Parramatta Lake circuit. Only thing is that he didn't hide. He just ran ahead on the track ahead of us (totally nackers - no shoes even). We were all laughing so hard that we had to stop.

Disco

Likes Dirt
Nudity is quite fun... especially on a 5am Lap of Jarrahdale (WA) during the 12hr.... Got awarded a bonus lap for it! I feel sorry for the girl who couldnt overtake me for the last half of the circuit!

Michael

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hmmm, never seen this wierdo, sounds pretty scary....:eek:
I ride "the track that shall not be named" near the archery range quite often so i'll keep a look out....

Davf

Likes Dirt
MUGEN said:
Hmmm, never seen this wierdo, sounds pretty scary....:eek:
I ride "the track that shall not be named" near the archery range quite often so i'll keep a look out....
Um, yeh Tez, you can do the looking, i think i'd prefer not to thanks very much! ;) Ohwell, there's an excuse i can use to not go first on that track. Oh, and if we do unfortunately run into him, i think we should say "Excuse me Sir, it appears you have misplaced your pants, just thought i'd point that out for you. Cheers." :D

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Davf said:
Um, yeh Tez, you can do the looking, i think i'd prefer not to thanks very much! ;) Ohwell, there's an excuse i can use to not go first on that track. Oh, and if we do unfortunately run into him, i think we should say "Excuse me Sir, it appears you have misplaced your pants, just thought i'd point that out for you. Cheers." :D
Yeh but u wouldn't want to be unaware that there may be a crazy nutter running at you now do you?

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It may be the same nude dude who used to flash himself near Penno high in the early 90's. If it is, I admire his dedication after all these years. :p

punkfreq

Likes Dirt
i live in cherrybrook where is this track which wont b named im new 2 mountain biking and i cant find any decent tracks!

wtr

Likes Dirt
Hahaha, look for a hippy-flowery van parked near the track, it might be his. :p

It might be sensible to overtake him the next time yous bump into him, it's an eyesore for all I know since everytime you look ahead you'll get mooned badly. ;)