NWD 10 - Aaron Chase, Adam Hauck, Cam McCaul.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The same youtube user, posted every segment..full film I beleive. I loved watching it, was planning on buying it still will. I think it should be deleted off youtube. I heard they arn't doing more NWD's because they can't afford it.... mostly because people download it. Watch it respect it, enjoy it and go buy it people! Awesome, awesome awesome.

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
I heard they arn't doing more NWD's because they can't afford it.... mostly because people download it.
I beleive that NWD 10 is the end of an era.....Don't think a new one won't start! The company that makes the films don't look shot on $ to me

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I agree, they don't look short on money, but yes hardly anyone brought NWD9 because there was a full copy on it floating around on the net. Same with this one, it's sad to see the end of the NWD series, but I don't think it was a money issue, more a sales issue, I know the two are related, but they still look to have enough dosh to splosh on this new movie. If they sold more copies maybe they still would be making them, they might think that the MTB community isn't interested in there films anymore, hence not buying them. No market no product.

But there are some really great bits in there, far better then any previous NWD.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Brandon's section dominatesssssssssss..

I'm certainly getting up and buying NWD10, hell its the last one ;)