NWD 10 - Aaron Chase, Adam Hauck, Cam McCaul.

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Brandons section is so good so much style in everything he does. Gonna have to go grab a copy its a shame no australian bike shop have it yet, probably cheaper to buy it on ebay or something.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ricky, who cares about flip whips / whips and so forth... Why don't you go on about Greg Watts with his double whip flips? GOSH
sketchy, well the flip double was anyway. Brandon is just good at everything. not just some style rat, and not just a trick machine, the best of both worlds. and hes supper dialled. Hence hes awesome, deal with that Patto

Last edited:

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
While the style is cool, lets see brandon try the flip double..
like yeah it wasnt quite right dialled but thats what this day an age is heading to.. Can only see so many inverts taybs and unturndowns before you get bored of them.

Like Cam first person to frontflip superman now thats stepping it up to the next level, imo thats where its at..
Dont get me wrong, i love super smooth dialled tricks and flow, but i dont get it when people bag out the bigger tricks that actually take a huge set of balls to do, these guys are risking there life to entertain and send it, so i reckon big tricks and hacks should be respected a lot more.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
While the style is cool, lets see brandon try the flip double..
like yeah it wasnt quite right dialled but thats what this day an age is heading to.. Can only see so many inverts taybs and unturndowns before you get bored of them.

Like Cam first person to frontflip superman now thats stepping it up to the next level, imo thats where its at..
Dont get me wrong, i love super smooth dialled tricks and flow, but i dont get it when people bag out the bigger tricks that actually take a huge set of balls to do, these guys are risking there life to entertain and send it, so i reckon big tricks and hacks should be respected a lot more.
Haha, i'm not hating on the tricks ;)

Just love the fact that anyone that can flipwhip is an instant winner for Ricky, or loser (if they don't do it right or are scetchy).. Flipwhips and Ricky is amusing =] <3

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Just love the fact that anyone that can flipwhip is an instant winner for Ricky, or loser (if they don't do it right or are scetchy).. Flipwhips and Ricky is amusing =] <3

lol the true test of skill imo. hence i cant yet do them :p

patto_15

Wheel size expert
haha i missed you too (L), i dont really know what clingin means.... but.....

6 more days till im free forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clingan is a rider ;)

Exams finished soon?? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Anywho, back on track... Hauck's double whips and style is up there! damn he is an awesome rider!

Good to see Chase up the anti also!

adman

Likes Dirt
I think it's incredible that NWD have been there since the start of freeride. From their very first movies they were popping new tricks, making insane lines and just being so damn original in their set ups and editing.

Yet - 10 films down the line - they're STILL DOING IT! I don't think I've ever heard of somebody trying a front flip superman, seriously, these guys just don't give up on originality!

Good f**king work! :D:eek:

_Ajax_

Likes Dirt
I got a quarter of the way through and I said no dont watch any more or youll spoil it. But Aaron Chase loves his fakies.

tommy-d

Likes Dirt

Haha ahh ok. Fair enough.
I wont be a winner for a very long time than! :D

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I heard they arn't doing more NWD's because they can't afford it.... mostly because people download it. Watch it respect it, enjoy it and go buy it people! Awesome, awesome awesome.
I totally agree, if they can't afford to make anymore movies because people download it too much that would suck! Everyone who loves NWD should want to support it, therefore buy their DVD's. ;)

Did not expect a superman frontflip at the end, wow.
Tell me about it.. Insane!:cool: