Official kentlyn thread

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats keen ... were you joking about the lights ?? or are the locals/residents and coppers familar with your antics :cool: ... I've contemplated digging at my local with lights ... but have been too scared of getting the "WTF must be an axe murder" stares and inevitable blue light show. :p

Haven't been down your way for ages ... may need to check out your work ... sounds like you've been busy.
Post up when you come out Nerf. Would be good to put a face to the name.

Judd.

CraigS

Likes Dirt
thats keen ... were you joking about the lights ?? or are the locals/residents and coppers familar with your antics :cool: ... I've contemplated digging at my local with lights ... but have been too scared of getting the "WTF must be an axe murder" stares and inevitable blue light show. :p

Haven't been down your way for ages ... may need to check out your work ... sounds like you've been busy.
Haha, no I wasn't joking. I quite often get out there 30mins - an hour before the sun rises so I can get some work done. Especially during summer to beat the heat. It also helps when my wife doesn't like me being out all day (the joys of having a wife and 2 year old kids):rolleyes:
Let me know if you want to come out and join us for some DH runs some time, as Judd said, it would be good to put a face to your name.
Now to find some batteries for my lights, I'm saving for Ay-ups for my birthday next month.

Newts

Likes Dirt
Haha, no I wasn't joking. I quite often get out there 30mins - an hour before the sun rises so I can get some work done. Especially during summer to beat the heat. It also helps when my wife doesn't like me being out all day (the joys of having a wife and 2 year old kids):rolleyes:
Let me know if you want to come out and join us for some DH runs some time, as Judd said, it would be good to put a face to your name.
Now to find some batteries for my lights, I'm saving for Ay-ups for my birthday next month.
Careful everyone, he is slightly dangerous.
I am planning on making the kids feral over the weekend so the girls at daycare have to sufer on Monday morning

aussiemx

Likes Dirt
hey guys, im from campbelltown im also kinda still getting into downhill and i was wondering if kentlyn is an alright track for a beginner? im still saving up for the rest of my gear and i wouldnt mind coming out there one weekend to give it a go if its an alright track, anyway take it easy guys and keep up the good work =]

cheers

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys, im from campbelltown im also kinda still getting into downhill and i was wondering if kentlyn is an alright track for a beginner? im still saving up for the rest of my gear and i wouldnt mind coming out there one weekend to give it a go if its an alright track, anyway take it easy guys and keep up the good work =]

cheers
Couldn't think of a better place for a begineer mate. Head on out. Allways people there on the weekend, I am sure they wouldn't mind a tag along. The more the merrier.

Newts

Likes Dirt

cheers
Been riding Dh for 2 years and I am still a beginner, or is that a cat, or a b1tch, or jsut a whip wearing a pink skirt when on his bike

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Been riding Dh for 2 years and I am still a beginner, or is that a cat, or a b1tch, or jsut a whip wearing a pink skirt when on his bike
Just need to let your guard down every one in a while. Afterall, that's why you wear armour:p
Good work this morning boys.
Get ready for a big session next weekend. Look out Lithgow:D

aussiemx

Likes Dirt
Couldn't think of a better place for a begineer mate. Head on out. Allways people there on the weekend, I am sure they wouldn't mind a tag along. The more the merrier.
yeah i wouldn't mind heading out one weekend the only problem is that i'm not too sure how to get there, maybe someone could give me some instructions on how to get there etc =]

cheers

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt

cheers
sure mate come on out, im only a couple of months into it and im very grateful for these boys for showing me the ropes so id love to return the favour to someone else - just dont listen too much to what i say (im a beginner too)
just post a message on here when you want to come out and well sort something out - theres a few of us away this weekend but ill be back next weekend riding in kentlyn :)

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lithgow

hey boys, so does anyone want to come up to lithgow in the ute with me?
ill see if ames wants to come and take some photos on her big camera, she probably will just for a ride and to get outta the house etc so theres room in the back for 3 (smallish) people and/or some gear.
plus theres room on the back for another 3-4 bikes.

just PM me if ur interested :)

scuba05

Likes Dirt
hey boys, so does anyone want to come up to lithgow in the ute with me?
Iv been meaning to get up Lithgow sometime. Wont be this comin weekend, but am hoping to get up there soon.
What is the track like? Good conditions and stuff?
PM me some directions if you get a chance.

cheers

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
sounds like theres alot going on at kentlyn now, might have to come check it out & show you guys a thing or two haha

aussiemx

Likes Dirt
sure mate come on out, im only a couple of months into it and im very grateful for these boys for showing me the ropes so id love to return the favour to someone else - just dont listen too much to what i say (im a beginner too)
just post a message on here when you want to come out and well sort something out - theres a few of us away this weekend but ill be back next weekend riding in kentlyn :)
alright mate cheers =] im stoked and cant wait to get out there! but for sure ill post when im thinking of heading out and hopefully all goes well! thanks for your help guys, really appreciate it!

aussiemx

Likes Dirt
hey guys, i was wondering if someone could give me the directions to get the the kentlyn track if thats alright.. as id like to go next weekend or during the week some time :D

cheers

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey WCP. Rode your Bendi track today. Nice work. It definitely flows a bit better than the similar style track up around the top of that boardwalk climb.:)