Official kentlyn thread

Newts

Likes Dirt
Where is this bendi trail? I was out there maintaining a new line that should be ready soon. A lot of hours have gone into it that's for sure
Adam, I can get you to Bendi.. might not be the most direct route.

Also had a mate ask if you need extra hands for the other line

SuchisLife

Likes Dirt
Where is this bendi trail? I was out there maintaining a new line that should be ready soon. A lot of hours have gone into it that's for sure
Sorry gave a very guick reply to this the other day, here is a more detailed description.

To get to bendi park at the corner of old Kent rd and Darling ave in ruse.
Continue on bike along old Kent rd for 100m or so and on the left hand side you will see a green gate blocking a fire trail. Go around this gate via a small track through the trees to the right.

Follow the fire trail for about 300-500 meters. And take the second single track on the left. Follow this trail for about 200m and you will see another Single track to your right with two parallel sticks on the ground. This is the start of bendi.

Follow bendi until you come across a perpendicular track which is a bit wider. This is the end of bendi.
To return to the start turn left here and follow it around taking left hand turns at any junctions you come across.

It is a very nice loop that can be done a number of times in succession.

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Adam, I can get you to Bendi.. might not be the most direct route.

Also had a mate ask if you need extra hands for the other line
Cheers for all the replies I have most probably ridden on this trail before!

Greg any hands would be good mate

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Guys I have built this to replace the crappy bridge that's currently there, if anyone can get out there this week and secure it in place it would be gladly appreciated....cheers

Attachments

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
So myself and a mate from work headed down to put the bridge in fellas, this will make it much quieter going over this now!

Attachments

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Hermits Bridge. There was originally a Hermits Hut there. That is where the tin came from.
The Bridge fell apart when the creek bank washed away. Will try to get there soon.
That's a cool bridge.

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Cheers guys, just making this place more enjoyable then what it already is to ride!

Next bridge should be in by Friday, ready for the weekend warriors

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Today rode the 19km loop from Corner of Darling and Old Kent Rds and Bendi is riding quick. The two new bridges on The Luge at Hermits Bridge are really good.

Just now back from The Rock Trail at night with my daughter. Full Moon and not too cold. One great day/night of riding.