Olinda MasterBlaster

DamoH

Likes Dirt
Cheers smity and great photos nhd.

...and no i wasn't looking at the tree, i was looking into the next berm.

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
Don't worry, I wasn't being critical or something about the camera. Lots of things get lost in translation. It was more like "at least you've got a 300D! , cause I'm still saving" etc. I wish I had one myself, but I figure I'll take the plunge at some time and get a 20D instead.

Cool photos, don't get me wrong! I just wish I had the time to get to the side of the track and snap heaps of photos etc. I'm usually there with a few other people but race in Sporties (no, I'm not a sandbagger, still learning the ropes) so you never really get the time to get back up the track and take some shots. Well, at club rounds. State n National I get to go back up and shoot Elite etc which is cool.

Anyhoo, chill guys, tis all good.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Actually i bought the camera myself simo, so suck the bag. Its mad fun to use, and whilst i understand majority of the functions, im still getting a grasp on how to use them in conjunction with each other effectivly.

The venue itself is very unconducive to taking photos, even in the middle of the day, there is not much light being let through the trees, nick seems to have taken advantage of what was there.