Photographer: nhd

Oz-Freerider

Ride_Guy

Commander Dilsnikk

Shmity

THRILLHOUSE

Likes Dirt
FuTAnT said:
Shite ... looks dark ...were you guys racing at night or something!
i reckon!

was it dark or was it just the camera? in the third photo you can see the rider ok but the ground and surroundings look like night time

Rik

logged out
Heh, looks like Shmity is going a whole lot slower than the rest. Sweet pics, CD and OF look pro with their cornering techniques.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well gav is about to stop dead as his knee is in contact with the ground, and josh is doing what josh does, andl im in the process of pedeling out.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah i got a nice big weepy one too...but you cant complain, you helped build the fucken thing.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you forgot my marvelous display of front wheel traction:

:p

I am liking shmity's new camera.

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
Is the above photo a good example of incorrect head position or does the track twist back to the left there. Looks like a good example of fixating on what you don't want to hit!

I'm not havin a dig, just thought it might be a good teaching point??

Photos look sweet, might have to play with the settings to get the white balance etc set up a bit better. Seems like a little too much flash, backgrounds are too dark etc. Anyhoo, atleast you've got a 300D ...

S.

ex offender
FuTAnT said:
Is the above photo a good example of incorrect head position or does the track twist back to the left there. Looks like a good example of fixating on what you don't want to hit!

I'm not havin a dig, just thought it might be a good teaching point??

Photos look sweet, might have to play with the settings to get the white balance etc set up a bit better. Seems like a little too much flash, backgrounds are too dark etc. Anyhoo, atleast you've got a 300D ...
Nah, that berm is immediately followed by a left-hand corner.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the track twists left but yeh, that tree tends to jump out and grab body/bike bits :lol:

The person taking the pics doesn't own the camera and we'd been racing all day so picture quality wasn't really number one on the priorities list :p

edit:
FuTanT said:
Anyhoo, atleast you've got a 300D ...
The 300D (which isn't nhd's) was a 21st present for shmity so I wouldn't start about him deserving it or whatever[/quote]

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
FuTAnT said:
Its dark as hell there hence why the pics are funny :wink: