One of the best DH trails in Australia

.dan.

Likes Dirt
Which model of GoTato was this filmed on? Let me guess, Victoria? Damn you lot for having superior trails to the rest of us.

specci82

Likes Dirt
Which model of GoTato was this filmed on? Let me guess, Victoria? Damn you lot for having superior trails to the rest of us.
Yeh the trails here in Victoria are great... only if we didn't always have this shitty weather.

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Probably more to do with the size of the file uploaded to Youtube. They kill the quality pretty crazily unless you either have a paid channel or have immaculate upload bitrates.

Yeah, the go pro I used is pretty old. The footage is pretty ordinary to say the least. Probably doesn't help that I don't know any of the functions either.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Probably not a good idea to post about trails that you can't name (for obvious reasons). But yeah, one of the best, if not the best.

Probably not a good idea to post about trails that you can't name (for obvious reasons). But yeah, one of the best, if not the best.
All good man, I know the protocol. I spend a lot of time up there digging with the guys, and I really only posted the vid to showcase the new top section.