Online dating

bardynt

Back in his day.....
did online dating for a number of years. met some doozies/outright nutters - ready to pick out curtains and china patterns on the first date - probably related to my age. converted a couple (i don't think online dating is for me..). it can be a lot of fun if you don't take it too seriously.

In the end i have a good collection of nutter stories and i met my beautiful wife. :first:

I have to agree met some women that after first five mins were thinking i was there bf . Tinder is waste of time if you get a match, i think its more the boost of ego for the chicks as most wont respond back to you. If they do it days later when you have alreadu unmatched them.

I have to agree online dating more trouble than is worth, more nutters in one place

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
I have to agree met some women that after first five mins were thinking i was there bf . Tinder is waste of time if you get a match, i think its more the boost of ego for the chicks as most wont respond back to you. If they do it days later when you have alreadu unmatched them.

I have to agree online dating more trouble than is worth, more nutters in one place
Tinder is a joke. I've used it a bit to see what all the fuss was about, only got one chick who actually replied but she was as boring as a dead horse and was hopeless at keeping a conversation going, I got bored and unmatched the chick, rest of them just don't bother replying.

The only use for tinder is having a bit of a perv on the pussy anonymously

Flow-Rider

Burner
Ive only ever heard of 1 success story in my life time but the guy had to move 2 states away to distance himself from her family. Her brothers were in and out of jail and the parents weren't much smarter they asked me to see why their car wouldn't start one day it looked like a dead battery. When I asked the father to check the battery level he used his cig lighter to look down the battery level holes.:bolt:

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Ive only ever heard of 1 success story in my life time but the guy had to move 2 states away to distance himself from her family. Her brothers were in and out of jail and the parents weren't much smarter they asked me to see why their car wouldn't start one day it looked like a dead battery. When I asked the father to check the battery level he used his cig lighter to look down the battery level holes.:bolt:
Holy jesus.

Do they not have access to torches or a mobile phone flash light application?

moorey

call me Mia
This story is both about 'the guy', and then you. I'm sure you will claim you were checking out the battery for your mate, but I don't like what you're selling, and I ain't buying :hand:

Flow-Rider

Burner
This story is both about 'the guy', and then you. I'm sure you will claim you were checking out the battery for your mate, but I don't like what you're selling, and I ain't buying :hand:
hahaha ! Yeah when you're a mechanic everyone thinks you exist to help them out for free. I try to make people do shit themselves otherwise you spend a lifetime wiping their ass for them.:frusty: but in this case thought the bloke had a wee bit more brains but obviously wrong.

My mate actually landed down in VIC. so the gene pool will be spreading down there LOL!

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
hahaha ! Yeah when you're a mechanic everyone thinks you exist to help them out for free. I try to make people do shit themselves otherwise you spend a lifetime wiping their ass for them.:frusty: but in this case thought the bloke had a wee bit more brains but obviously wrong.

My mate actually landed down in VIC. so the gene pool will be spreading down there LOL!
I repeat... NOT BUYING :hand:

Why do no QLD'ers know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE. :rant:

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Pre-emptive apology accepted, pasta. Flow, you prove yourself to be a lying piece of shit...as well as a queenslander...