Online retailers trusted/scammers

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Has anyone found a way around the SRAM geoblock for items from Europe - other than getting it posted to someone you know in Europe? Onshippers etc. Possibly an on shipper in a country that is outside the Euro VAT, then only cop GST on the way into Aus.

R2 bike have a stupid good deal on at the moment that is hard to go past, even if shipping is a bit exxy.
Do tell!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Simply bearings in the UK.

Bought some enduro outboard dust seals for my bottom bracket. Paid on the 25th Sept, delivered Monday (9th Oct).
Hold on wasn't I meant to send you some? Shit, why didn't you nag me!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Hold on wasn't I meant to send you some? Shit, why didn't you nag me!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
All good. These things happen

EDIT: Although if you had sent them, it would've stopped me from ordering the wrong ones and having to make a teflon lip for the 37mm OD ones I bought to seal against...
Compress_20231012_135352_2504.jpg

Compress_20231012_135354_4805.jpg

Last edited:

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Anyone bought from Tune Cycles in Marrickville and can vouch for them being legit?

I haven't worked in Marrickville for a just over a year, but I always used to see their van driving about, looks like they may have set up permanent digs as that location is in a new industrial complex and they used be a "come to you service".

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

zooks

Likes Dirt
Has anyone order anything from Pushys in the last 24h and now their order not showing up under their new website?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Has anyone order anything from Pushys in the last 24h and now their order not showing up under their new website?
I can't even log in to check (order placed yesterday evening)....
Although I'm getting the confirmation emails so hopefully all is well

zooks

Likes Dirt
I can't even log in to check (order placed yesterday evening)....
Although I'm getting the confirmation emails so hopefully all is well
You need to "reset" your password in order to be able to log into the new site