Online retailers trusted/scammers

Minlak

custom titis
Nobody spends money particularly on an ecommerce / pos system / site unless they have to it would have cost mega bucks to implement and buy - they will have run into limitations with the old system that necessitated a change.
I was working for a retailer that spent $100k on a new pos system that was going to be the way forward forever and 2 years later had to buy another new system as it hit an inventory and customer limit that no one knew existed or ever thought they would hit.
Whilst there may be some issues right now I am sure they will get ironed out.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Pushys have migrated to Kayvio - a fairly well understood e-commerce platform.

CRC/Wiggle are on something called Citrus Lime and Amplience - never heard of it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nobody spends money particularly on an ecommerce / pos system / site unless they have to it would have cost mega bucks to implement and buy - they will have run into limitations with the old system that necessitated a change.
I was working for a retailer that spent $100k on a new pos system that was going to be the way forward forever and 2 years later had to buy another new system as it hit an inventory and customer limit that no one knew existed or ever thought they would hit.
Whilst there may be some issues right now I am sure they will get ironed out.

We just went through a long and expensive process for a new hardwired POS system (popular brand and equipment across many hospitality venues) because our inexpensive, reliable, user friendly, and easily updated system was apparently unreliable (more likely the coordinator wanted something "like they have in pubs..." as that is his background and where a lot of his mates work). Well surprise...the only substantial issues with our previous system was our wifi was shithouse (I ran the whole venue's POS off my phone for a lot of last year and it was fine every time I did) and our tablets were many generations old. The new system is a piece of unreliable garbage that is a pain in the arse to update/alter anything on. In the past I (or the others with the same level of secured access) could just log in at any terminal and update menus/items/prices/sales/wholesale/stock/etc etc etc and have it live almost instantly, now there is 3 people (Monday to Friday types) that can make the updates that can only be done through a specific desktop and then require a long delay to update at the terminals...not much use on a Friday night when someone has stocked a new item into the display and not put it in the POS! Not to forget the constant crashing and reverse updating it all does.

Not even sure how this relates...ummmm go sales POS!

zooks

Likes Dirt
I placed an order yesterday...I have the emails, but not details of order on their site.
I can't even log in to check (order placed yesterday evening)....
Although I'm getting the confirmation emails so hopefully all is well
Let us know if you get any movement on your order please

Edit: I did email Pushys late last night asking if the order will show up under my account on the new site or if its been lost. Got a reply just now saying "no" wont show up, but they are working on send it out

Last edited:

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Let us know if you get any movement on your order please

Edit: I did email Pushys late last night asking if the order will show up under my account on the new site or if its been lost. Got a reply just now saying "no" wont show up, but they are working on send it out
I had an email from Pushys this morning telling me I had items waiting in my cart (although when I clicked the link the cart was empty...). Obviously there's quite a few teething issues with the new site, so hopefully I actually get a shipping confirmation soon

Flow-Rider

Burner
Pushys is living up to its reputation. Just ordered some stuff as they're only up the road and they've deducted the money and no confirmation email.
I went and picked the stuff up today after I emailed them and they returned a pickup email, looks like they're allowing pickups at the new place again. They've amalgamated the warehouse with bikebug by looking at the signs.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I went and picked the stuff up today after I emailed them and they returned a pickup email, looks like they're allowing pickups at the new place again. They've amalgamated the warehouse with bikebug by looking at the signs.
Is this the Brisbane warehouse?