online surveys paying job?

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
It's not a scam as such it's just a guy who is selling his list of survey sites that he uses to make money.

YOU however can find survey sites for free just by searching Google....

Never sign up to a survey site that asks for a fee and tries lure you with large payments, most survey's offered actually pay more like $0.50 - $3 not the upwards of $25 that he is claiming.

My $0.02

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm a member of a couple, and as above they don't generally pay a lot and it can be annoying when you get a good one but you don't qualify (ie it might be targeting pregnant people etc etc).
Some sites work on a points basis, but it takes ages to build up enough points to cash them out. The better ones pay like mentioned above, but it still takes a while.

I've gotten a few $20 gift cards so far through one.
Also through the surveys themselves a sample pack of washing powder once and a sample box of cereal another time. And like a $10 coles voucher for spending half an hour on the phone in a survey about nappies or something (yes I had a kid in nappies at the time).
But the really good ones like that or ones that do pay a bit more than usual are not as common as you'd like, well like $2.50 ones are relatively common but you don't always qualify to take the survey.

I think in the US there are probably ones that pay better or have cooler rewards (like product testing etc).

I personally stay away from ones where I'd have to buy stuff I don't normally buy and I don't like to give my mobile number for text messages etc.