ooh, ahh, it's me new SGS team

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
spread the love

mmmm skull

fuggin sweet, still needs some breakin' in, but so far, she loves to be chucked into corners, and i gotta learn to trust it more (first DH bike and i've never even ridden one on a proper trail before).

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ooer, i say, if you're in doubt for the weekend, go up to buller, itll be a nice day, and you wont have to shuttle bitches. 5 min ride up the chair lift, you could fit in 15 runs easy. Good place to test out the set up on the bike.

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks sick man!

You will love it!

Three Iron Horses here in Launnie, all owned by my mates and they all love them!

If you have trouble with your Boxxers let me know and I'll find out what my mate Rob has done to fix his!

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
shmity said:
ooer, i say, if you're in doubt for the weekend, go up to buller, itll be a nice day, and you wont have to shuttle bitches. 5 min ride up the chair lift, you could fit in 15 runs easy. Good place to test out the set up on the bike.
it's def. on the cards...

x00mNorco

Likes Bikes
Hi everyone...

bike is sweet... dude...

i would kill just for those forks, and shock, and rims... quite a bodycount here.

sweet
dude

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
that is quite nice !!

are those bullet holes in the boxxer decals on the side !! :p

Emmett

Likes Dirt
If you get a chance after a month or so Kalem you should do a mini review as the whole 2004 SGS range are almost too good value for money. Enjoy your new ride :)

11:11

Likes Dirt
veryy veryy nice bike man! drool..
I remember the other day i passed bikepro after they're closed and i have to stop and stand there for 10 min or so to look at this bike
i wish i had the money :(

did you get yours from bikepro? how much?