Optimum toilet strategy

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Just to clarify ... for those that need clarification ... I believe SV is describing a "Power" squat ... as opposed to the knees to your chin, feet at just past shoulder width, bog in a hole, squat ... a la Asian and Middle Eastern facilities. Ie, where the "Power Squatter" is attempting to keep the pucker hole suspended somewhat above the calves ...

I recall at UNSW and Wollongong Uni ... the toilets that I've happened to grace, all had discreet font 40 sized recommendations not to squat on the bowls and to leave "your" feet on the floor in case of slippage ... I then was entertained by an actual slippage incident ... whilst killing time pre-lecture ... :horn:

I was giggling for a good hour ... with renewed bouts of giggles whenever I saw my suspected happy shoe wearer squelching around from lecture to lecture.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Who the hell stands? Surely you remember what happened to those paintings we all did in kindergarten, when you painted one side and then folded the page over so they both touched...

Xmetal

Give this man a job, we want pics!
My experience of pure franticness...

How many of you have awoken at 2am busting for a leak?

A few mates of mine have an 8.5 ton ex school bus which they've converted to a motor home and live on from time to time, I decided i'd try it out for a few nights and see how it goes - quite well. Anyway i've settled in for the night and the rule is that the last person on the bus locks the door and turns off the lights. I wake up during the night (2 or 3am, no idea) wanting to take a leak, I laid in my bunk for a while thinking that if I keep still it'll go away, It didn't, I was still in that zone where you're 3/4 awake but too lazy to get up and the pressure was starting to build up behind the flood gates... Finally after 10mins I get up and jump down from the bunk - big mistake - the reverse gravity and sudden 'stop' made the fluids go from the roof to the floor of my bladder therefore putting even more pressure on the gates. I run out of the sleeping area, one hand firmly grabbing onto my cock in a vain hope that it'll prevent a leak, I race down to the front door only to remember that the door was locked for security, I frantically run back to the sleeping area, grab my keys, run back down to the front door (all this in pitch darkness because I couldn't find the light switch) and realise i've got 6 keys on a keychain and I do not have time to try them all. Time was fast running out, I was at the point of giving in and just wetting my boxer shorts but I discovered that I could pry the door open just far enough to poke my Long John through the gap.... the gates of hell opened just as I stuck my dick in the gap and the because the pressure had been building for such a long time it triggered a very sharp pain in my lower back....my legs went numb with the pain but I was bent on keeping myself 'in the gap' until it was all out of my system.

I was in far too much pain to walk, just as I collapsed in the aisle the lights came on and here I was laying on my side with my boxer shorts around my knees, cock firmly in hand and my 3 mates standing just inside the sleeping area wondering what the fu*k just happened.

To this day I still don't know *if* I 'made it out the door' but none of them has ever asked me what I was doing on that night.

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
AGB's - Should be done as far away from friendly territory, But still not worthy enough to risk an excursion to a public restroom.

jonny the boy

Likes Dirt
On the subject of agb's though, ive found that bundy rum is lethal.:ballchain:like that.. And experienced some wild colors from various showbag lollies when i was younger...