Orange Bicycles

e-man

Likes Dirt
Who is the main dealer in Australia to buy from? I also stumbled across an online mtb website that sells orange frames but I have forgotten the name.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Isn't there a warehouse down near Ballarat full of orange or is that just a museum?
I tried that warehouse... Limited sizes and options... :behindsofa:

Rick Boyer is doing Orange in Australia. You can contact him on 0409717009.

He's said the website is getting an update soon, but the pricing on the UK site is the current pricing for Australia.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
It also shows the 2015 Five as 'out now'

What Wkkie said though.
Maybe he still has stock! :party:

Though yeah even if the website is out of date, using the contact form (or mobile number as above) would have helped obtain correct/current info. :mod:

e-man

Likes Dirt
Lol If your going to make a smart comment, at least link it too a website that has 2017 stock......The fact that the website has 2015 bikes only is why I didnt mention the original website.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Lol If your going to make a smart comment, at least link it too a website that has 2017 stock......The fact that the website has 2015 bikes only is why I didnt mention the original website.
I did the same thing as well recently, and from that outdated website, I got the phone number I listed above and sent a message and he replied and gave me that info in about 2 minutes.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Guess you missed the contact page then, ay.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I called Rick this afternoon to enquire about the Alpine 6 - apparently the website is in the process of being updated/revamped. However, you can go on the Orange bikes UK website, pick your colours, decals, shock, kit etc and it will show correct Aussie pricing.

Shout out to Rick and also Defcon Cycles who I spoke to this afternoon. Both prompt, efficient and helpful - they type of customer service that will keep the local retail industry alive and kicking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk