Other Trail

Andy007

Likes Bikes
Hi, i've noticed that there is another trail heading off to the right hand side of the starting ramp at the top of the Orimbah DH course. Does any one know where it goes and what it's like. I didn't want to head down there and find out it's a 30 min ride out on my DH rig. Cheers guys.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like a poorly executed Jedi mind trick ...... "these arent the droids you are looking for" ....

Hiding something are we Obi Wan Lockieoc????

lockieoc

Likes Dirt
Sounds like a poorly executed Jedi mind trick ...... "these arent the droids you are looking for" ....

Hiding something are we Obi Wan Lockieoc????
hahahaha,
no by all means go and check it out, ive never heard of anyone riding it i have only ever seen motos come up it. just watch out for sand people....

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Hi, i've noticed that there is another trail heading off to the right hand side of the starting ramp at the top of the Orimbah DH course. Does any one know where it goes and what it's like. I didn't want to head down there and find out it's a 30 min ride out on my DH rig. Cheers guys.
Dont do it - be fun ride down but take longer half hr push back

adamd

Likes Dirt
jumpers - I thought you were finished lying to everyone all the time!!

Mate - the track you can see is awesome and it links up with the flat fire road at the bottom so it's an easy ride out. Just ignore jumpers, he'll make anything up just to get another post to his name.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have done some more recent trail scoping last weekend. The fire road on riders right, where the DH trail does a Y after the Roc-Garden, leads to no mans land, over grown and shitty.
From the start of the Switchies DH trail, straight after the first main double jump over the big log, instead of going straight into the left and right berms straight after the lander, hook hard right and it will lead you into a more XC/AM style of trail with a climb out and up to 5WAYS. It needs a good rake out but it has some awesome potential.