Otway/apollo bay ride weekend

maxybon1234

Likes Dirt
Sweeeet!!, I was gonna go on one of th elast couple but they were cancelled coz of rain. I can't wait, HAHA and I'm riding Mike's old Glory frame. lol. i take it it's limited spots with first in best dressed?

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Sweeeet!!, I was gonna go on one of th elast couple but they were cancelled coz of rain. I can't wait, HAHA and I'm riding Mike's old Glory frame. lol. i take it it's limited spots with first in best dressed?
Go on his web bro and give him a ring to see if he has spots left

sharp

like a spoon
such a good place to ride. went there for a school mtb trip in the holidays. unfortunatly we werent allowed to ride the northshore or the dh tracks because we didnt have dh bike (we had trances) or a fullface, we rode the singletrack though and it is all downhill, no uphills at all and plenty of g-outs. ill definetly might be there so i can ride the ones i didnt get to:D

dunndog

Eats Squid
such a good place to ride. went there for a school mtb trip in the holidays. unfortunatly we werent allowed to ride the northshore or the dh tracks because we didnt have dh bike (we had trances) or a fullface, we rode the singletrack though and it is all downhill, no uphills at all and plenty of g-outs. ill definetly might be there so i can ride the ones i didnt get to:D
I'll definately might be there.. ha ha I definately might flip the biggest gap there! Or I definately might not.. Definately one or the other though. Maybe. :D

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Ride Day

Ok guys dont forget the ride day at Mike Kidds this weekend, those tracks are insane and he has done a shit load of work so if ya wanna get down there let me know, its gonna be a sick weekend............

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Just before anyone asks i spoke to Mike the other day he said he will run no matter what, gonna be sick nice and slippery.

screw loose

Likes Dirt
Yyyyyyeeeeeaa! Slippery is good for the soul.

Anyone else staying at Skenes Creek caravan park?

I was trying to work this out the other day. . maybe someone can help, what is the best tyre pressure to run on wet clay?

Last edited: