OUR DOWNHILL TRACK! (New Photos/Videos, Page 5)

Jasper12

Likes Bikes
Yeah man, looking good!

I reckon a few more jumps and a little landing at the end of the NS in the second video, would be more fun and a smoother landing especially on a hardtail.

Just my 2 cents

dezza1994

Likes Dirt
Yeah man, looking good!

I reckon a few more jumps and a little landing at the end of the NS in the second video, would be more fun and a smoother landing especially on a hardtail.

Just my 2 cents
Yeah tracks only half done so far mate. Got a nice flat bit ahead which were going to build a nice big jump. Yeah was thinking of a downramp after that ns too. Will build one when were up there next and get some more pics/videos mate.
Cheers

dezza1994

Likes Dirt
Spent Friday, Monday and Tuesday working on this :D We clean the track up from leaves and sticks etc then built some more stuff.

We built the berm up bigger. Feels nice and smooth ^^^^^

New line to our triangle. We named this 'Wesleys Triangle'. Because he was the first guy to crash over this. Resulting in a very swolle ankle.

Flatten out the run to the jump. So much better ^^^^^

After the northshore drop. Leading to the first double ^^^^^

Upramp to our first double. (Not finished). Also is in between knee and hip high.

So what do use guys think of it now :D :D

sydmick

Likes Bikes
Nice track guys. I am a fellow Orbost MTB rider (although a 30 yo female). I ride DH and XC. I am keen to ride a bit more locally as I normally ride Mt Taylor and Colquhoun forest at Lakes. I'd love to know where your track is and help out if allowed by the land owner. Also, I will be heading down to Mt Taylor regularly for DH practice so if any of you guys are interested in coming along to that or any Gippsland MTB club events feel free to contact me (Jacinta Nelsson) through the DSE office in Orbost.

dezza1994

Likes Dirt
Nice track guys. I am a fellow Orbost MTB rider (although a 30 yo female). I ride DH and XC. I am keen to ride a bit more locally as I normally ride Mt Taylor and Colquhoun forest at Lakes. I'd love to know where your track is and help out if allowed by the land owner. Also, I will be heading down to Mt Taylor regularly for DH practice so if any of you guys are interested in coming along to that or any Gippsland MTB club events feel free to contact me (Jacinta Nelsson) through the DSE office in Orbost.
Yeah would love you to help Jacinta. Will get in contact with you soon. I think i've heard that name before. :)

lookin good man,
wen are we gonna have a build day??
gavins gettin a new bike soon so that will be rad.
we gotta get together and have a ride

chrisco :cool:

dude, i think ill take my camera up there next time, get some good movies and shit. finish the down ramp for the ns.

Last edited: