ourimbah 15/3/09 dh cubby by nbt

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
A JUST FEW OF THE PICS
WHAT A GREAT TRACK CHANGES, WAYNO I THICK YOU DONE GOOD AND THE BOYS WHO HELP YOU DO ALL THAT WORK IN 1 DAY!!!!
AND SOME MORE IMPROVEMENTS TO COME
HELP THE B LINES TO I WAS 30 SEC FASTER AND MORE FUN THANKS MATE
ABOUT 120 RIDERS TOO

A NEW JUMP DOWN THE BOTTOM, MORE WORK TO BE DONE

THIS BRANCH GOT IN THE OF THE RIDER HE HIT IT HOW HIGH
NOW BRANCH GONE

THIS RIDER IS A HERO CHECK HIS RIGHT ARM
CRASHED UP THE TRACK ONLY WAY TO GET TO AMBO IS RIDE
AND DO THE LARGES JUMP:eek:

ONE OF THE BERMS IMPROVED
ONE OF THE U15S

POST ME AND I WILL GET OF ,GIVE ME A BIT OF TIME THANKS
GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER ,BIKE AND KIT. YOUR NAME HELPS IF YOU WANT A ANY HARD COPYS LATE
TIME TO GO TO BED CHEERS NEIL:D

Plow King

Little bit.
G'day Neil!

It's Chris here, if you have any of 201 That'd be great! Black norco Blue rims.

Photos look great btw!

Thanks alot.

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
Hey,

I saw your riding as well now? :)

617, glory with white 40s, red/black/white jersey, white gloves, black evs neck brace.

thanks

42#KRISPY#42

Likes Dirt
Heres a shot where you can clearly see the hole in his arm! YES he is a hero, hes a legend! kept going all out hitting all the A lines while he was bleeding out! Now thats commitment.

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Hey Neil, great shots... as always. Saw you as i went past but i think you may of missed me :(

802, Purple/White Bighit 2, Blue TBSM jersey... yeah.
Email is ben_gonzy@hotmail.com if you need it. Keep up the good work

lbroy

Likes Dirt
hey neil,

its louie, met you down the bottom.

i don't think you have any of me but if you do?...

rider 803, white iron horse sunday, royal racing shorts, red and black the helmet, body armor.

cheers

rider_lou

Likes Bikes
hey mate

awesome shots so far, if you've got any of 121, white kit on a black ironhorse sunday, thats be even better.

Or me his dad with the red white & black helmet, black & white pants and jersey on another black Ironhorse Sunday Team Number 555

cheers

llew

Last edited:

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Neil,

Did you manage to get any pics of number 106, black V10, grey/red jersey, white shorts ?

Cheers

Mark

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
Heres a shot where you can clearly see the hole in his arm! YES he is a hero, hes a legend! kept going all out hitting all the A lines while he was bleeding out! Now thats commitment.
Fark me, that looks like one nasty gash. Good on you Lewis for continuing and finishing. Props. You probably still did a quick time.

Rob83

Squid
Hey Neil, great photos mate

Do you have any of 118? Grey Giant Glory and red/grey TBSM jersey

Cheers,
Rob

The H

Likes Dirt
Any fit this decription

Number 227
Silver Giant Reign X
Black TLD Kit, white giro helmet.

Thanks in advance.

bhooper

Barfarker
FARK!!!!! :eek: Lewis...... Is that a good reason to wear body armour now??? It would have stopped that nasty gash. Hopefully ill see you on the weekend, or at skool..... PROPS FOR THE A-LINES DUDE!!!!

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Hey Neil,

Just wondering if you have any pics of rider 211 (Greg Clifford), '07 Giant Reign (Blue & white), black shorts, teal/navy TLD long sleeve, 661 carbon lid.. If you do (to be a real pain in the butt!) can you email the original res one(s) to (deleted).. I like to fiddle around with processing etc :)

Good stuff

Last edited:

7point3

Likes Dirt
sweet pics,
lewis is a nutter, was talking to him while waiting for the ambo's and he was asking for his time.

any pics of 603?
green and white shirt cannondale judge/fox 40's fox rampage sliver helmet.