Ourimbah Club Gravity Enduro 4th Maay - Round 2

jfinlay

Likes Bikes
Round 1 of the CCOMTB Gravity Enduro is on Sunday 4th May

Online registration can be done through the MTBA via this link https://www.registernow.com.au/mtba/ERegister.aspx?E=1868

Registration can also be done on the day.

Rego is between 7 and 8am, shuttles at 8am, racing from around 12.30. Race result is the best of the total of 3 timed runs. Entry is $30 including shuttles, plus $20 for a day licence if you require one. If you have a MTBA licence, please remember to bring it with you - we won't take your word for it that you have one!

Everyone is welcome to attend and race.

Rego and parking here:

https://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?m...7fd7eb86&msa=0

Please don't park in the old lower car park, this is now the shuttle turn around area. Please park at the trail head near rego.

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool!!! Ill be there again. Really enjoyed last round.

We running the same three tracks again?

Last edited:

G.B

Squid
Big Thanks

Thanks to all the club guys who made it happen. An unreal day of good trails and tails all day! Looking forward to the next one.

VEX33D

Likes Dirt
Cheers to the club and most importantly the members that made the day happen (standing out in the cold!).

Great day of riding, great tracks and friendly vibe.

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What a great day it was!!! Good to see even more people made round two. Thanks heaps for organizing a great day and see you next round

faulko

Likes Dirt
Whats Gravity enduro

I know noob question but am i guessing right you pedal up a section then wait for a certain time then come back down with only your up and time counted?

bilbo

Likes Bikes
Hi Faulko, ccomtb are having a social ride day on Sunday. Shuttles run all day, come out and test ride the gravity enduro tracks

faulko

Likes Dirt
Hi Faulko, ccomtb are having a social ride day on Sunday. Shuttles run all day, come out and test ride the gravity enduro tracks
Would love to Bilbo but im working unfortunately, timing with events like this and work has been off all yr.

Cons of a 24/7 rotating roster :( which is a pitty as i was looking forward to joining ccomtb this yr.

Ill get there 1 day. In the mean time ill just ride local trails.

Couple of socials at end of the yr, ill get to 1 of those.

Last edited:

sclyde2

Likes Dirt
I see that there's another round on the first weekend of July in the ccomtb calendar. Is that still on?

Anyone got some links to vids from earlier club rounds? I wanna get an idea of what kind of track to expect. i.e. is it mostly DH sections of the XC track, or more often sections of the DH track.

VEX33D

Likes Dirt
I see that there's another round on the first weekend of July in the ccomtb calendar. Is that still on?

Anyone got some links to vids from earlier club rounds? I wanna get an idea of what kind of track to expect. i.e. is it mostly DH sections of the XC track, or more often sections of the DH track.
+1 as above,

Also, are the same tracks raced each time. If so is there a map link handy?
Great to see the interest gents.

No trail maps from my side, but what I can say is that CCOMTB events are always well run, laid back and a great day out.

I'll be racing the GE event on July 6th. It's run predominately over the DH and obviously the AM trails (half way down the hill). Taking in only a small portion of the XC track.

Ben, usually three different trails (but some cross over of certain sections).

Fun riding for sure though, see you guys out there. :D

jfinlay

Likes Bikes
Ourimbah Club Gravity Enduro 6th July - Round 3

Hi Guys
Ourimbah Club Gravity Enduro 6th July - Round 3

Round 3 of the CCOMTB Gravity Enduro is on Sunday 4th May

Online registration can be done through the MTBA via this link https://www.registernow.com.au/mtba/ERegister.aspx?E=1945

Registration can also be done on the day.

Rego is between 7 and 8am, shuttles at 8am, racing from around 12.30. Race result is the best of the total of 3 timed runs. Entry is $30 including shuttles, plus $20 for a day licence if you require one. If you have a MTBA licence, please remember to bring it with you - we won't take your word for it that you have one!

Everyone is welcome to attend and race.

Rego and parking here:

https://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?m...7fd7eb86&msa=0

Please don't park in the old lower car park, this is now the shuttle turn around area. Please park at the trail head near rego.