Ourimbah DH trail work 16th Oct.

FINX74

Likes Dirt
OK Kiddies,
We have started work on the DH course again. This weekend we hope to do a lot more. We have a crew already coming just thought I'd put it out there for anyone else. We plan to work from 8 am till noon on Wayneo's corner then onto BK Express. I'll put on a small BBQ then it's shuttle time. If you want to come along great just let me know here. I'll post this on my other pages as well. Looking forward to doing all the 2nd stage work to all the previous work thus far. Meeting at the trail head at 8 am.
:eek:range:
Thanks Adrian.

T-Rex

Template denier
Thanks Dwain. Any or all of the following will be appreciated:

Shovel
Mattock
Steel garden rake or fire fighters rake/scraper
Axe
Wheelbarrow
Long crow bar

Cheers.

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Shuttling

Ok kids,
I am picking up the club trailer from the Pres's house in the morning which means I may be a little late but Brad will be in the Trail head carpark at 8 to meet anyone and get things underway.
Can't wait for what is shapping up to be an awesome day of building / weather and RIDINGYYYYEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:clap2:

Last edited:

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Haltz,
I am bringing 24 suasages which with your own "snacks" should be enough. If you want to bring meet great but i am only cooking opn a 1 burner unit on a fry pan out of the back of the ute. Along with tools wheel barrows and bikes, drinks, etc, I don't have a lot of room. But enough to have something in the gut for RUN's.
I have a photographer coming as well so this is going to get BUSY - looks like an awesome day ahead of us.

haltz

Likes Dirt
i just finished discussin with phil about bringin the mrs camera sounds like it wont be needed, light til 7, keeeeen!!!

haltz

Likes Dirt
good day i think, bummed i had to leave a bit earlier though my bodies tellin me now it probably wasnt a bad idea, only done 4 runs i think im sore from diggin!

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Booooyah!!!!!

Alright, :clap2:
A massive thanks to all who came out and helped Yesterday. We had just over 20 guys and girls that slogged out most of the morning then after a quick sausage sanga was onto shuttles till they dropped. I have just recieved the photo's from Craig at Adesso Images and they look great I will get some of them up later this evening. On here and the clubs FB page. We started building at 8 am and finished shuttles at 6pm was a hugely fantastic day thanks again everyone. More to come
Adrian.