Ourimbah Downhill Round 4 Sunday 26 June RESULTS ON PAGE 2

T-Rex

Template denier
Round 4 of the CCOMTB Club DH series is on this Sunday 26 June.

The good news is the weather forecast is for no rain, for a change! We were at the track last Sunday, it's riding really well, and has suffered very little damage from the deluge last week. Great work by the trail fairies in building such a resilient track.

Rego starts at 8am, shuttles from 9am, racing from around 12.30. Race result is the best of two timed runs. Entry is $30 including shuttles, plus $20 for a day licence if you require one. If you have a MTBA licence, please remember to bring it with you! Full face helmets are compulsory, and body armour and eye protection are strongly recommended.

Categories are:

A Grade
U19
B Grade
U17
C Grade
Masters 1 & 2
Masters 3 & 4
Masters 5+
Women
U15
Hardtail A
Hardtail B

Rego and parking here:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?msid=208928049520035179504.00049407d70ca7fd7eb86&msa=0

Please do not park in the lower shuttle turn around area. The no parking area is clearly signposted.

Last edited:

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Yes.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-Rex

Template denier
Map link doesn't work for me :(
Yeah, doesn't work for me either. Been cut and pasted too many times.

Try it now. Hit the enter key a couple of times, it didn't seem to come up right away for me.

Last edited:

Dwain

Squid
Woo hoo!

I was up there Sunday and was amazed how dry everything was, well it's not quite dusty ;) ..... but it was certainly drier than the last club meet.

Thanks to all you trail fairy folk :D , good job.

Wynner

Likes Bikes
Last Meeting Results

When will the results of the last round be posted on the web site?
Or are they posted elsewhere?

T-Rex

Template denier
Results

An excellent day's riding was had by 84 entrants. The weather was perfect, the track was a little rough in places, which affected people's times.

Results are attached. Let me know if you spot any issues, wrong clubs, mis-spelled names etc.

There's a few guys who entered in U15 at the start of the year and should have been in U17, so I'm going to re-do previous results based on actual times, then put together a running pointscore.

Attachments

Wynner

Likes Bikes
Ourimbah Downhill Round 4 Sunday 26 June. Thanks

Thanks for a great day of racing yesterday.
Thanks to all the organisers and those that helped run the day.
See you next round.

Craig

doom

Squid
had a really good day even though i went over the bars in the rockgarden...gareth in B grade, if you read this and your keen for a ride PM me, its matt with the yellow NOX

ccc 34

Likes Bikes
Hats off to our club committee for another well run meeting, and for posting the results so quickly, pitty I binned it in my first practice run going over the bars and banging myself and my bike up real good, couldn't ride the rest of the day