Ox Falls/Red Hill

OzDirtCast

Likes Bikes
I can show you some Lane Cove NP trails, some good variety from fire road to quite technical singletrail..
Hope I haven't missed the boat on this, but I just started working not too far from LCNP and would be keen to get in on a regular ride or just get shown about over there.

Also keen to get to know Red Hill and Oxford Falls

Let me know when you're riding!

dflux4

Squid
Hope I haven't missed the boat on this, but I just started working not too far from LCNP and would be keen to get in on a regular ride or just get shown about over there.

Also keen to get to know Red Hill and Oxford Falls

Let me know when you're riding!
Hey guys,

New to the forum and riding, only in Balmain and would also like to tag along to the LCNP ride when you guys hit it up.

Let me know

Cheers
Aran

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,

New to the forum and riding, only in Balmain and would also like to tag along to the LCNP ride when you guys hit it up.

Let me know

Cheers
Aran
now that there a few of us keen on LCNP lets organise a day and time :)
How does this weekend sound? Say Saturday late morning?

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you guys were keen to go on any day that isn't the weekend (i work saturday and sunday) then I would be keen for a ride around LCNP.
Not often I have a day off during the week, but when I do and I'm going for a local (LCNP) ride I'll let you know.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We'll see how the weather plays out, if it's dry enough then ride's on, but I'll let you all know on Friday.

AzonicNick

Likes Dirt
Im keen if the weather plays ball.

Ill need to know where to park etc as I havn't ridden there before but would love to tag along