Oz Ryder as a name?

billymtb

Likes Dirt
My mum is a mid wife, and only last night she heard a child be called 'rocket' and his middle name 'romance'

:eek:

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We had a lady come to school to talk to anyone interested in a career in medicine. She had been working in an Ipswich Hospital for 6 months and had seen 5 people call there son 'Borat' and 1 person 'Shrek.' The worst though was a illiterate woman who accidently called her twins 'Male' and 'Female,' pronounced 'Marley' and 'Femarley'

Samy

Likes Dirt
My Advice (too late - eek!) is to not tell people what you are planning to call the kid. It's a hassle as you'll get heaps of opinions like in this thread. This is fine for random Farkiners as you'll never meet most of us, but if you tell your rellies and they dis a name it then gets pretty awkward if you decide to go with it.
That's what we're doing - keeping it quiet from everyone close - Farkin is doing a better job than the women on the Huggies forum! (for amount of replies and honesty) ;)

Mate Olive Audrey is possibly the best girl's name i've heard. It sounds very, very nice. You can tell that an Olive Audrey wouldn't grow up to be a heroin addict.
Cheers!

Vincent's pretty cool, though in my mind he has to slick back his hair to pull the name off.
Agreed.

Stick with Oscar Riley or Olive Audrey. Great names :)

Best of luck with the kid, Samy.
Thanks, these are still our favourites to date. :) (and from the beginning)

seriously good names in my opinion are:
Sarah
Emma
My partners first and middle names!

My mum is a mid wife, and only last night she heard a child be called 'rocket' and his middle name 'romance'
:eek:
A true dedication to the night of conception?

'Borat' and 1 person 'Shrek.' The worst though was a illiterate woman who accidently called her twins 'Male' and 'Female,' pronounced 'Marley' and 'Femarley'
Holy Crap! :eek: But I think Borat is the cruelest.

Last edited:

Samy

Likes Dirt
I'd like to think my kid will be better than that. Some form of self-defense sport would not go astray in todays world though.

And I especially don't want my daughter walking around saying "wannafiteaboutit " - she'll end up on ladette to lady....

Last edited:

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oz ryder isnt really a name i would use together

use them seperately imo like matt oz surname or ryder jacob surname

you get the idea

aceblueheeler1992

Likes Dirt
calling your child oz ryder....might as well just lable him "fag". like honestly do you know what that child will endure wile at school...especially if he isn't one of the "cool" kids, he will get picked on even more/or give ammo to the guys picking on him, just becuase his name is "oz ryder". you have to be kidding

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another good name for a girl is "allie", in my opinion.
Another good name for a boy is "chuckie" in my opinion.

Knopey

Likes Dirt
"Oz Ryder" is a name you'd see on an internet forum with a speckled 14 year old behind the keyboard. Good move changing your mind about that one... :D (And kind of disturbing that you had to ask :eek: )

murrum

Banned
Thats nothing. A friend named his newborn son.... wait for it...

Fox Ryder .......... :eek::rolleyes::confused::eek:

I'm sure he'll handle it well though.