PAD 19/10/2010 - Karnige182

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Riding; Don't be hating on me, but I really have not had a chance to shoot any sort of riding at all, so I have pulled one from the archives, its from KOB Rnd2 this year, I shot this just before I left the country

Portrait; I'm not a people shooting type of person, so I improvised a bit here, courtesy of probably the oldest model I've ever shot, but he sure can hold a pose! :p

Mid-Flight; Surprise! :p. You all know that I do in fact obsess over aircraft, but perhaps this wasn't the perspective you were expecting, out the window in the middle of nowhere.

Architecture; From the Summer Palace, Beijing. This is the emperors marble boat, build to show the emperors stability. Its now nestled beneath weeping willows on the shore of the lake. Its not actually a boat for anyone wondering.

Dirty; Had a bit of a struggle-fest here! I just couldn't get the ideas in my head to work out! I had an awesome idea but it just never eventuated as my skills are not up to my imaginations standards.

Speed; Had me stumped for a little while as I didn't really want something of the norm, went for first seasons surf on the weekend and this ended up in the lens, so pretty chuffed that I got it in time for this! :)

And that will conclude my PAD, hopefully you enjoyed it :) Cheers all!

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
One of the Best PAD's todate

Gonna be hard to top it.
Think it was the differnt pictures compared to the generic riding shots

Props jase. Just sayin.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Psycho, I am with you on this one, variety is what stands out the most. But the gauging bottom turn speed shot is such a photograhical classic and I know from experience it isnt THAT easy to get right, so WELL Done Jase.