Park Orchards 4X / Samaria Bikes (Melbourne)

$tevo

Likes Bikes
sweet ok then i'll be there

stpzeroridah said:
lol Ash, thsi has been asked so many times.

You have a front brake? at least one 26 inch wheel?

You can race it. The MTBA rules do state 3 gears, but this event has seperate rules and allows SS

Ozza

Eats Squid
The next person to ask a stupid question will have there bike personally ghostied over the 2nd straight triple by me........ :D

Can i race with SS?

Jacko Wacko

Banned
Dr Smooth said:
The next person to ask a stupid question will have there bike personally ghostied over the 2nd straight triple by me........ :D

Can i race with SS?

its amazing... i feel like i have answered that question three time before :confused:

;)

CrookS

Likes Dirt
So we can have alternate rules from mtba and have single speed. I dunno bout this seems all to convinent. i might as well buy a bmx track 4x bike. crap we are riding mountain bikes on a bmx track. not half breed dirtjump bikes. MTBA rules say 2 26 inch wheels ( cant confirm but they should) front rear brakes and atleast 3 gears oh and suspension forks....

I have no probs putting a front brake on aslong as all the other rules are adhered to no choppy changy watkins payoff crap.

p.s thanks ben for pointing out that im gonna flog you up at this race. (
p.ss dont hold me to it
p.sss care for a wager

Jacko Wacko

Banned
CrookS said:
i might as well buy a bmx track 4x bike.
aahhh... no. 1 - 26" wheel...

stop questioning the rules, thats how it going to be so spare your post count of one useless post. this goes for everyone

and robots i'll get back to you on that one.

ps. see you there! one month to go...:D

benmwatkins

Likes Dirt
Park Orchards

Ok Cruickshank, how about this ill race you to the second berm, we'll stop there and ill wait for you to get your breath back, then ill race you to the next berm. We'll stop again so you can have a power aid and some doughnuts, and then once you've got your breath back again, ill race you to the finish. While I wait for you at each berm though I might go off and do some jumps while you get over having a heart attack. Ill bet you anything I can whoop you to the finish bitch.

benmwatkins

Likes Dirt
park orchards

and like I said earlier cruickshank, its mtb on a flat bmx track. not ideal and not exactly MTX, but its to gage the interest and see what happens. so shut up your whining you little bitch.

Jacko Wacko

Banned
robots4137 said:
hello,

can you please tell me the start age for veterans for this race please

thankyou
robots
Veterans class is 30+ and if we get more than three 40+ riders we will run Masters

CrookS

Likes Dirt
yeah whatever you say jacko wacko.
Watkins i should restate my challenge. First to the second berm before the carrot patch.

P.s The rules suck major arse and whoever enforces them sucks too

CrookS

Likes Dirt
Watkins i should restate my challenge. First to the second berm before the carrot patch.

The rules are a load of crap. IF YOU CAN ADJUST ONE ADJUST ANOTHER

Last edited:

|Matt|

Banned
CrookS said:

P.s The rules suck major arse and whoever enforces them sucks too
For fucks sake.....
Stop bitching, the rules aren't going to change just because you don't like them, and the inforcers of the rules are only doing so because its to make things fair for riders and so it is a little different from BMX racing.

If you were the head of the association of Park Orchards BMX track, i think you would probably make a couple of rules that don't please EVERYONE.

Don't hate....appreciate

CrookS

Likes Dirt
iM COMPLAINING because i have raced nationals and club rounds with no front brake its not a advantage its more the fact i have to go and buy one to put on for a race. If they can adjust other rules why cant they adjust this. Im voicing my opinion thats how things are changed. When you fuckers leave school you might realise it

|Matt|

Banned
CrookS said:
iM COMPLAINING because i have raced nationals and club rounds with no front brake its not a advantage its more the fact i have to go and buy one to put on for a race. If they can adjust other rules why cant they adjust this. Im voicing my opinion thats how things are changed. When you fuckers leave school you might realise it
I never said the front brake was an advantage.
The front brake rule is enforced as a saftey feature. They are making the front brake mandatory because it is more powerful than a rear which just slides, the front brake stops you faster, but can make you go OTB.

Whats wrong with us still being in school...?

dicko_66

Likes Bikes
Jacko Wacko said:
i wish i had the power to delete other peoples posts :rolleyes:
i hear that...

if u dont want a front brake, then dont race... they set up the race and lay out the rules and you stick by it, thats how it is...

it only says working front brake, it doesnt say or top of the line brakes that exceed $500 an end. You can just go and pick up a cheap piece of crap. You can then sell it or keep it for if u get stuck in positions like this in the future...

But goddam! Who set the date for this thing!! it could not be worse timing...
middle of winter, a week after surgery... ill probs be able to make it anyway because its bound to be rained out...

no offense but Why now and why not in summer?