Pay increase

grovesy

Likes Dirt
Apparently the "average Australian weekly earnings has increased by 2.821%" (for this year I assume).
Did any of you guys/gals recieve this in your pay packet this week?

I did and it's about bloody time.

S.

ex offender
My weekly pay has increased about 900% in the last 6 years.

Ok, I went from $12 a week to $120 a week haha.

grovesy

Likes Dirt
What are you good at?
apart from dj that is, and posting of course.(not referring to the earbashing that's goin on else where in this forum).

MrPlow

TMBC
I have my own business (my avatar is my business logo) designing ag and industrial equipment. But instead of working I am on this forum :lol:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Haha. You should sign up for one of those "make money while you browse" scams, then you'd be sorted. :D

MrPlow

TMBC
Yeh, they must be great. look at all those rich people :lol: :lol:
My work is good money, I just have to do it, thats all :? My own fault, but thats knida kul. I work when i wanna, and don't when I don't wanna. I just gotta figure out how to make money without working, so I can ride and play xbox and work on ccars and other meaningless crap :wink: Its hard though, anybody else figured it out :?:

nicklouse

Likes Dirt
i'm getting payed to surf at the moment!!!!! we have not got much work on at the moment infact nothing till next week and i'm the only one in the office. but it gets boring after a while i want some work!!!!!!

nick

nicklouse

Likes Dirt
MrPlow said:
What U do? R U in sweden now or in aussie but from sweden?
a POM in sweden working in the auto industry with unigrapics (cad) designing car parts and producing drawings for SAAB and OPEL and hopefully VOLVO if we get the contract!!!

nick

MrPlow

TMBC
that sounds sweet nicklouse. I use AutCad :evil: 2002 and Solidworks. as well as Cadkey. but never Unigraphics? what is it like?? I think I will be onto Inventor soon as well!! Does your company hire slave draftsman that are on working holidays?? (could do with a trip to Sweden!)

nicklouse

Likes Dirt
its a piece of piss to use it uses basic shapes to make the models as opposed to planes and lines. the drawings are so basic they take all the info from the model.

work wise if there was the work we do some times but at the moment the car industry is so f*****d up every one is strugling to keep their jobs. in fact a lot have gone to aus to get work at holden but even thats not to good.

nick

MrPlow

TMBC
yeh, Ag industry in a drought aint too crash hot either :( but i am flat out busy :D which is good, now I can buy (just bought) new (2nd hand) DH bike.Yay!