Pay increase

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
Actually as much as there may be an increase in the average wage, over the next financial year there is an incremental increase in tax as well. Something to do with the number of weeks in the next financial year.

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
I just love the fact that incoming payments- wages austudy etc- are increased/ adjusted according to CPI, yet outgoings such as childcare and other major payments take no notice of the CPI and increase heaps...

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mmm, my pay went up 25 percent during the week....im stoked. Plus me, being a casual gets my annual leave paid out to me on each pay packet, an extra 12.5% of the total packet each fortnight....

wombat

Lives in a hole
Mr Plow: is solidworks, much different to solidedge? I've been using edge (I know it's the baby version) and have been told that making the move to works isn't too hard. What are the big changes to works, is the interface similar?

MrPlow

TMBC
Oh I have not used solid edge, but solid works is so damn easy anyway. You can pretty well dive into it if you have some solid cad experience. But when you start getting down to embedding excel and different (i can't remember the word, damn it! Its where you set rules like if truss is yay long, add yay many braces to it!! Damn!! :roll: :oops: ) shit it gets pretty deep. It is soooo sic though :!: :!:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hmmm, from what I've heard they're pretty similar. A lot of the designers I've talked to reckon that Inventor is still playing catch up to works though. I haven't used Autocad much myself, really only edge, and maybe a couple of hours on rhino :?

S.

ex offender
shmity said:
mmm, my pay went up 25 percent during the week....im stoked. Plus me, being a casual gets my annual leave paid out to me on each pay packet, an extra 12.5% of the total packet each fortnight....
Where do you work?

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Man we only get what... a buck twenty extra??

Those poli's get and extra $76 a week in there pockets!