$pecialized Enduro 6fattie

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
This has me heavily leaning toward the new 29 enduro that can run the 6fattie option.... Looks mint and I'm sure it rides like it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitchy_

Llama calmer
#partsforpoorpeople
GX derailluer with an X01 shifter feels the same as a full X01 drivetrain to me. bit like a steel honzo that will feel much the same as a ti honzo for a quarter the price.

#partsforsmarterpeople

Z

Zaf

GX derailluer with an X01 shifter feels the same as a full X01 drivetrain to me. bit like a steel honzo that will feel much the same as a ti honzo for a quarter the price.

#partsforsmarterpeople

#partsforsramdiehards

#xtcheaperbetter
You do have a point though, XT is just as black as GX as well.
Come on Mitchy!! Why no XT loving?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zaf

Go read my post again, you're making yourself look like a dickhead.
Don't be completely vague and then call others names for not understanding you.
Go ahead and explain what "this" you can do currently that you couldn't do with Shimano.

Also, I own a Yeti, by rules of Rotorburn I can't look like any more of a dickhead than I already do.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Don't be completely vague and then call others names for not understanding you.
Go ahead and explain what "this" you can do currently that you couldn't do with Shimano.

Also, I own a Yeti, by rules of Rotorburn I can't look like any more of a dickhead than I already do.
I said I like SRAM, I'm really not sure why I need to justify to you why I'm not using shimano? :noidea:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I said I like SRAM, I'm really not sure why I need to justify to you why I'm not using shimano? :noidea:
I like black full stop. It's stealthy. Ask a Ninja. And for my own reasons I can't justify I think it's more aerodynamic.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Graphics are awfully subdued for a Giant. I feel like it's missing 20-odd logos around the frame.
I know, it was a little disappointing, but I have my black permanent marker ready to take care of that.... Forgive the writing but I'm only 4

Attachments

Last edited:

mitchy_

Llama calmer
I'll lend you one of my many sharpies.

The trances are bloody light, both the alloy and carbon trances my mates have make the Enduro feel even more so like a tank. The alloy is scarily light... Would certainly want a warranty with it.