People I would fight...

moto_guy

Banned
Nice. You're a fucking idiot. I'm probably old enough to be the father of some of the people on here. Want to tell me what to do?
Yea ok... by agreeing to the rules when signing up to the forum, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

rone

Eats Squid
Yea ok... by agreeing to the rules when signing up to the forum, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
Sounds dreadful. Good job everybody else ignores it otherwise you'd be the only member.

Ben.

Banned
Warrant? Please do show me yours that tells Rone what he can/cant do.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Hmm. Would that apply to any of the following?

When your best mates girlfriend keeps wanting you to come over for sleepovers but she isn't even hot
Bros before hoes.
Yerp your just a spaz :clap2:
It should be illegal to mow your lawn on sunday. ffs im sleeping cahunts
Hipsters that have bikes that are worth 5 times less then their aerospoke front wheels... Go ride into a car on your brakeless loosechained rusty bucket of crap
I hate uni students and there constant bitching about how much work they have to do. If you don't like it quit? just stop complaining that you might actually have to put in some effort to pass a subject.

Personally my advice would be to have a think about winding your f***ing neck in as most of what you post seems to be whiny drivel. If you're going to start quoting the rules at anybody, you might want to start paying attention to a few of them yourself!

Last edited:

rone

Eats Squid
Personally my advice would be to have a think about winding your f***ing neck in as most of what you post seems to be whiny drivel and if you're going to start quoting the rules at anybody, you might want to start paying attention to a few of them yourself!
Oww. Game, Set & Match.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
And of course, all of us have been sticking to those rules religiously, haven't we?

MasterOfReality

After forever
Frank Walker from National Tiiiiiiiiiles.

That dude that used to be on the Rugs-A-Million tv ads.

Those two blokes from Titan Garages & Sheds.

Enough daydreaming -back to work.

scblack

Leucocholic
As rone said you are just a fucking dickhead. Everyone has beaten me to this, POSM has listed some of the shit you dribble.

Shrieking violet adds a lot of value to this site - you do not.

Some dickhead said:
Can you please stop posting comments like this your old enough to be the mother of 75% of this forum makes me want to vomit.
Can you please stop posting comments like this, you are stupider than anyone else and are dragging the IQ average down too far.

Fuck off.

scblack

Leucocholic
Actually I'll attempt to take your post seriously........

Shrieking Violet said:
i'd hazard a guess, in that case, that he'd love to be put over Mistress Violet's knee for some old-fashioned bare-bottom discipline.
What is:
  • Obscene about this post? Nope, nothing obscene.
  • Vulgar about this post? Its light hearted, not vulgar.
  • Sexually oriented? A bit risque but not sexually oriented.
  • Hateful? Nup not even close.
  • Threatening? Hardly.
  • Violative of laws? Nah not really.
I think I know the problem here: This post is by a female, and it was a bit of a risque suggestive situation, by an older female at that too. This makes you feel emasculated, maybe gave you a little bit of a boner, but especially you are completely unsure whether you should be extremely excited or turned off - and you feel TERRIBLY uncomfortable about all that.

Your reaction was to post a pre-pubescent spray at this member. It makes you like a poor sad little child. Grow the f*ck up.

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
got to 6 pages before it degraded into another one of these ...

Is that a farkin record ?

I reckon SV could take moto_guy ... whos with me ... RIOT !!

DeBloot

Feeling old
A bit fucking rich how some person who's been here for 2 months
Has only contributed (judging by POSM's post) absolute shit
Starts preaching to people who have been around for fucking years

A good, fun thread
But after 6 pages the gumby's start crawling out from under their rocks unfortunately

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^ That's too beautiful a tree to waste on him.
I like this flame tree better:

Person I would fight:
The local councillor who I just spoke to on the phone about asbestos at a local park where a pump track is being constructed who didn't seem to give a fuck nor know where I was even talking about.