People needing to be beaten with sticks.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Why is it that when people drive a stock car they think it goes faster if they cover it in stickers?

I mean shit!
I get cars around here compleatly stock with factory alloys and more fake sponser stickers than the entire rallyart team!

Ohh and there is that one sticker that just means nitro to stock car drivers... and that is the infamous 'NISMO' sticker!

You want to go fast people?
Invest in engine work instead of $1000 worth of stickers because i know all that extra expensive cling film aint going to let you keep up with my fireblade

S.

ex offender
ahaha yea, I hate people who want to "go fast" so they buy a cheap jap "sports car" like a Skyline cos they're too afraid to REALLY go fast. Buy a moto if you wanna go fast, $15k will get you 300km/h. Yes, you may well get killed, but it's not a thrill if it's not dangerous, is it? Or is it more impressive to beat a tram in a drag than to actually go fast?

To all those people who buy and mod such cars: congratulations, you're mediocre. Not only have you managed to not actually go fast, you've spent $20k more than necessary to do it.

G

oh wait. but the mountain bikes have the "FOX" sticker which is the same as the "NISMO" one.

"I have a fox sticker on my shit hole bike it must be mad"

grovesy

Likes Dirt
Weasel said:
Why is it that when people drive a stock car they think it goes faster if they cover it in stickers?

I mean shit!
I get cars around here compleatly stock with factory alloys and more fake sponser stickers than the entire rallyart team!

Ohh and there is that one sticker that just means nitro to stock car drivers... and that is the infamous 'NISMO' sticker!

Invest in engine work instead of $1000 worth of stickers because i know all that extra expensive cling film aint going to let you keep up with my fireblade

Your not alone Weasel we got the sticker brigade happening over here in the west also.

you want to go fast buy a motorbike or go for a sleeper.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Weasel said:

I mean shit!

hahahaha, i agree completely. Of all the hotted up cars i've owned not one of them has been sticker clad and they were all pretty fast(stepdad is a mechanic and former bathurst winner :D ).

G

Your stepdad his who??
you say peter brock... Im killing you

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
Mmm things that piss me off...

People who are late
Lies
The way pasta made with milk smells like after a couple of days in the sink
Hair stuck in the U-Bend of a sink
People with no personal hygiene
Using the spelling 'there' instead of 'their'
Dogs that bark all day... all night... all day (stupid neighbours)
Mobile phones ringing in restaurants/theatres
Loud talkers on mobiles
Stupid questions from customers
Managers who have no clue
Gemini drivers who believe they are beyond the road rules (17y/o ran stop sign hit me)
Sleasy guys (pissed or not)
Racism
Closed minded-ness

think that is about it :D

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Well i knew this would happen!!!

Parked the CBR in front of maccas at bondi beach and me and the missus went for a swim...
And lo and behold a 17yo kid in a 92 nissan pulsar overshot is parking space and torpedoed it!

Ok you might think a bit of panal damage and yes thats what i thought at first till i picked it up.
Smashed radiator
Cracked screen
Cracked Headlight mounting
Snapped clutch leaver
Snapped mirror
Snapped Clip On

As i approched the young fella to tear him a new one ho told me that my bike was over the line marked for the car spaces...
So i called the cops...
He was done for reckless driving having a too loud sound system and bad tyres.
On informing the cops that he smashed my bike the police then informed me that he had no insurance...

Mad you say?
Slightly... His farther who arrived on the scene offered cash to fix the bike but didnt want me to get a quote on the damage...
Yep the anger was boiling over at this time.
My gf god bless her arranged a ride home and a ute to throw my wheels in the back of..
The spotted wanker got his car towed.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think every1 has done something that makes then deserve to be beaten with a stick as some stage so then I think every1 cancels out.
Except BMX fags and little brothers

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People, who im trying to sell some shite $200 mtb to and then they ask for a farkin discount!! because its to expensive......go to Kmart and get a huffy for $60

G

John Glee
Huffy Owner

THIS FAG!