Pets / Dogs in an Apartment?

Surely you jest. Sure, they are happy to chill most of the time, but they are a running dog, and need a lot of exercise. Our 40 acre block is barely big enough for ours.
Then again.....'honey, I'm just taking the dog for a 2 hour walk....I might as well take my bike and head into the bush with it' isn't all bad if you have the time. Wife can't say no to that. Win win.
Mine regularly comes on 20+km rides and wants more. Can you handle that?
Whippets are great, I got three of them !!!

callum1

Likes Dirt
get a cat? i'm basically in the same situation. most cats are fuckwits, but if you drop the coin ($500) on a devon rex, youv'e got a dog in a catsuit.

moorey

call me Mia
get a cat? i'm basically in the same situation. most cats are fuckwits, but if you drop the coin ($500) on a devon rex, youv'e got a dog in a catsuit.
Ooooor, you could just accept that you are gay...not that there's anything wrong with that.:first:

0psi

Eats Squid
:fencing:

Haha.... I'd rather a rock than a cat!
I don't mind cats. I used to think they were only good for bait when shark fishing but an ex of mine whinged and whinged that she wanted a cat, finally caved in and that cat was awesome. It came when called, sat on command, always wanted to play, speaking of which it played fetch with one of those little rubber bouncy balls. All in all a pretty rad little cat.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
I don't mind cats. I used to think they were only good for bait when shark fishing but an ex of mine whinged and whinged that she wanted a cat, finally caved in and that cat was awesome. It came when called, sat on command, always wanted to play, speaking of which it played fetch with one of those little rubber bouncy balls. All in all a pretty rad little cat.
My Dad has a cat. Fookin thing is the most evil being I've ever come across! Big vicious, vindictive, psycopathic loonatic of a thing!
Looks like lovely animal, all big eys, cute and fluffy........ but would shred the hand clean off you if you tired to make any kind of physical contact!

I hate the bastard....... and he hates the world in return!

moorey

call me Mia
.....not that there's anything wrong with it, of course...:spit:

I don't mind cats. I used to think they were only good for bait when shark fishing but an ex of mine whinged and whinged that she wanted a cat, finally caved in and that cat was awesome. It came when called, sat on command, always wanted to play, speaking of which it played fetch with one of those little rubber bouncy balls.
like a dog huh ?

Cats are great, when they are like dogs - case closed.

C?n bán LK7 ô 29 d? án Tân Tri?u, di?n tÃ*ch 60,6m2 x 4 t?ng, hu?ng dông Nam, du?ng tru?c nhÃ* 13m, m?t ti?n r?ng >5m
chi ti?t xin vui lòng liên h?: Mr Son 0909858789

Norco Maniac

Is back!
we lived with the OH's parents while MIL was having hip surgery and such. not one but THREE cats, two Norwegian Forest cats, one moggy. three litter trays changed daily and yet the place was always a minefield of cat piss and shit. the moggy used the veggie garden as her personal litter tray too.

the IL's would stay up late and sleep in so every morning at 6am i was up with the OH and mopping floors before i could even use the toilet myself. hair everywhere as well, plus the bloody things clawed every piece of furniture and carpet in the place.

i still say the only good use for a cat is fertiliser for a fruit tree.