Photo of poodle finally found

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

goobags

Likes Dirt
The start. By the end...oh man, the saddle sores had their own post code.

I have actually drank a star bucks coffee once...this year even and it was one of the best coffee experiences I have ever had! It was at the mega shop in Tokyo and I had their whisky barrel aged cold brew.
I don’t believe the part where you were overseas in 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don’t believe the part where you were overseas in 2020

Oh it was very early on the peace. I got home just a few days before everything shut down, including my job.

Here is an undated afternoon photo of me on the deck at one of the chalets I stayed at. It's FPS of the romance chair.

2020 still fucked me good though. I just managed to have a pretty good start to things. Except the lowest snow fall on record...that was a little bit of a bummer.

goobags

Likes Dirt
Oh it was very early on the peace. I got home just a few days before everything shut down, including my job.

Here is an undated afternoon photo of me on the deck at one of the chalets I stayed at. It's FPS of the romance chair.

View attachment 368834

2020 still fucked me good though. I just managed to have a pretty good start to things. Except the lowest snow fall on record...that was a little bit of a bummer.
Ah man I feel for you on the job front, we have been lucky with income and try to keep supporting the local hospitality mobs but it must be tough for everyone in the industry.

I was at Derby when they announced two week quarantine for anyone arriving into Tasmania and we decided to cut the trip short and hot foot home.

Not to make you feel any better, play spot the snowboarder, Hokkaido 2020

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh don't worry too much @goobags. While I only had 2 months of snowboarding this year, you won't make me too sad. But that does look like a lot of fun. How good is snow? So good. I really like that it doesn't hurt as much when I crash.

goobags

Likes Dirt
Snow is good, better than dirt and rocks. If I could trade dirt and rocks for snow I would, and a bike for a board even better.

Most bark of me - MTB, closest to death - snowboarding. The feeling of riding bottomless untouched pow is something you just cannot replicate, no matter how much money or drugs you take. The thought of not being able to go back to Japan any time soon is disheartening.

Japans ‘5cm’ overnight photo below from the memory bank

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There is a lot less exaggeration in a Japanese snow report. I'd swap dirt, rocks, and above all else heat and humidity for good snow in a second.