Playstation 3 Thread

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
I hear Xbox 360 will have MW2 maps a few months before PS3 gets it. Looks like I'll be going Xbox gold membership again.:eek:
A month earlier, big woop, not worth paying money to become a member of gay X-Box live and having to pay extra money on top of that to get map-packs for a month, by which time you will be wanting to play with us all anyway!

rtd

Likes Dirt
Haven't read the entire thread, and couldn't be arsed to check if this has been asked yet within the thread, so I'm just going to go a ahead and ask and you guys can put up with me..

Question - Who has Linux OS on theirs? Doing mine at the moment, wanting to run an emulator for ps1 and nintendo64 games, get Mario going ha

PSN: TheSchley
Play mainly MW2, a bit of World at War.

Rich.

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Question - Who has Linux OS on theirs? Doing mine at the moment, wanting to run an emulator for ps1 and nintendo64 games, get Mario going ha

PSN: TheSchley
Play mainly MW2, a bit of World at War.

Rich.
I aint running Linux, and don't intend on doing so!
PSN: rockinghotpunk (let's get over how gay it is now)
Mostly play MW2, at the end of 3rd Prestige.
Occasionaly play MX Vs. ATV Reflex.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hey Guys, error 8001050F anyone else getting it ?
Can't play games and log on.

Seem sony is having a problem, they are trying to figure it out.
check it here... http://twitter.com/sonyplaystation
The bastards! Its all part of a conspiracy...............

For those who run Bigpond wifi: Have you upgraded your plan (better speed, faster etc) and noticed any definite difference with online gaming via the Playstation network? I know the Aussie servers aren't great but I'd like to be able to hear the bullet hit the opposition before I die! The Aussie servers aren't great....................

Battler

Likes Dirt
No COD 6 is down. I cant get my nerd on now... getting the error, could not download trophy information. Apparently its happening to everyone.

tre0001

Likes Dirt
PSN is down for me and a few friends, really would like to know what the hell is going on, wanna get my COD ON

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Something to do with a select batch of PHAT PS3's, apparently they can't recognise the shorter month or something.
I got on at 7 PM and it said it was 10 AM, 1st of January, 1999... :mad:

http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz....n-online-gaming-service-crashes-2010030138723
The Sony Playstation network has been experiencing technical difficulties since 4PM PST on Sunday. Playstation 3 users are experiencing utter disappointment as they cannot connect to the online gaming service, their games are crashing, 8001050F error codes are occurring, trophy infos are getting corrupted, and certain games are failing to even start.
Sony officials did not release any statements and no one knew what was wrong or how long it will take for things to come back to normal. Sony then realized the issue and updated its Playstation blog.
Jeff Rubenstein, the social media manager of Playstation said that the problem occurred only with the pre-Slim PlayStation 3 models and they “have narrowed down the issue and have engineers working to restore service.”
Its also been reported that some PS3 users have lost data and faced clock resets. Sony’s Twitter account tweeted “looking into it,” which gave people a sigh of relief. They haven’t given a specific time for things to go back up and running again.

Sony owes me a new PS3...

Last edited: