Playstation 3 Thread

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
MW2 was worth the buy for the storyline alone, we should get our RTRB parties back up and running for MW3.

I still think BF3 will be better.

Last edited:

0psi

Eats Squid
Has anyone managed to sign into PSN or been able to change their password? I've downloaded and installed the update but it's still coming up with the 'under maintenance' mesage.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
MW2 was worth the buy for the storyline alone, we should get our RTRB parties back up and running for MW3.

I still think BF3 will be better.
I agree, the MW2 story shits all over the crap that is Black Ops.
I'm bang up for a party! Keep me in the loop! We need to make a rule that you must have a headset so get shopping! I have a Sony bluetooth headset for sale if anyone wants to grab it, $40 and it is yours!

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I agree, the MW2 story shits all over the crap that is Black Ops.
I'm bang up for a party! Keep me in the loop! We need to make a rule that you must have a headset so get shopping! I have a Sony bluetooth headset for sale if anyone wants to grab it, $40 and it is yours!
a black ops party? im up for that.

Rider_of_Fast

Likes Bikes
Might have possibly had a blonde moment. Do you just change password and then sign in? I assumed you'd have to sign in and then change password.
Nah, you've got to first run/install the update then it automatically prompts you to change your p'word from which then you can proceed to login and game on.

Im seriously hoping these promised 2 free games come to fruition!!!

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was so incredibly disappointed with GT5, that i gave it away 3weeks after release, for me it felt just like a re-skin with newer cars from GT4, if it come out when it was supposed to 4 years ago, it would have been fantastic, but it was a let down.

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Hey anyone who wants to play COD MW2 or Black Ops add me :) They're the only two games I've got as I only ever spend my money on my downhill bike lol.
My PSN Gamertag (or whatever you call it): -

Murnieks_dH

Cheers lads!
I'll snipe yous all from the camping spot on highrise hahaha ;)

loc81

Likes Dirt
Details of freebies for PS3 and PSP stuff I read today:

http://www.techguide.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=406:playstation-network-welcome-back-pack-outlined&catid=65:gaming&Itemid=97

I'll be damned if I know how to hyperlink on an iPhone.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Details of freebies for PS3 and PSP stuff I read today:
For those who haven't got it, get Wipeout! It is the best version of the game to date and totally immerses you! As for the other games on offer...........I think I'll skip all of them! Infamous is good but GTA is better, Mod Nation is good but Mario Kart is better, LBP is.....I dunno actually as I haven't played it! Has anyone got any insight on these titles?

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow, this is pretty cool! I mean PSN down didn't affect me at all really and I get two free games??

Apparantly InFamous is really good, So I'll get that and Dead Nation or Wipeout. Thankyou PS Tripple.

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone been able to access the games yet, or are they connected directly to the reopening of the store?

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone been able to access the games yet, or are they connected directly to the reopening of the store?
Pretty sure it is connected with the re-opening of the store.

On the topic of the PSN store, has anyone seen or heard anything regarding it being put back online? Expected day or time till?

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty sure it is connected with the re-opening of the store.

On the topic of the PSN store, has anyone seen or heard anything regarding it being put back online? Expected day or time till?
It'll be the last thing done apparently, giving it an expected date of the end of May.