Playstation 3 Thread

Deviant_Angel

Likes Dirt
For all hardcore players I'm sure you have had your fair share of tk'ers (team killers)

P.S I do not play Hardcore its for noobs :)

RampRider7

Likes Dirt
PSN: Rusell69; Anyone for COD4 tonight?

Search And Destroy only, i will play TDM for some people but it just a waste of time.

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
fark that looks good any one know when it is coming out
Leaked sources point to the 1st of December and I can't wait that fucking long! :p

ALSO....
when Modern Warfare 2 hits the shelves, I say it is time for a Rotorburn clan?
Was think of something along the lines of [FARK], [ROTR], [MTB] or even [BIKE]?
OR... if you like mine which is currently [>_<]?
If you guys could give me some input on names, I could open up another thread and start a poll, just for us PS3 goers, so we can decide on a name and I will get working on a little logo or banner?

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

Last edited:

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty convinced i'm wanting a PS3 Now ;) Though looking at getting a second hand one first, throw us a pm if you know of any floating around cheap :)

Deviant_Angel

Likes Dirt
Leaked sources point to the 1st of December and I can't wait that fucking long! :p

ALSO....
when Modern Warfare 2 hits the shelves, I say it is time for a Rotorburn clan?
Was think of something along the lines of [FARK], [ROTR], [MTB] or even [BIKE]?
OR... if you like mine which is currently [>_<]?
If you guys could give me some input on names, I could open up another thread and start a poll, just for us PS3 goers, so we can decide on a name and I will get working on a little logo or banner?

Cheers,
Ty. ;)
I like the way you think....
I'm pretty sure I have added all of you if I haven't add me
Names......?
[SC] Supreme Commanders
[>_<]<<<<< Thats a good one
[DH] Downhill

I'unoo.... open up a thread to discuss names and stuff

sam705

Likes Dirt
I just like the simple [AUS] clan tag. If i enter a room and see someone with that as their tag who has just played, i at least know it's going to be half decent signal.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
^^^^^ That is the seventh notification I've had today of the multiplayer. The customisable kill streak options will be incredible! The AC130! WOW! I love the sticky grenade at the end, not a chance of surviving that............

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
^^^^^ That is the seventh notification I've had today of the multiplayer. The customisable kill streak options will be incredible! The AC130! WOW! I love the sticky grenade at the end, not a chance of surviving that............
I don't know about if i like the kill streak options, all the options will need to be similar in effectiveness or it will turn out that everyone will be using the same certain option over and over and that will suck imo..

sam705

Likes Dirt
I don't know about if i like the kill streak options, all the options will need to be similar in effectiveness or it will turn out that everyone will be using the same certain option over and over and that will suck imo..
Everyone uses the same option now in 4 & 5, so it will be no different :p
By picking the option to jump in the plane and be able to choose where you shoot, some people may not be bothered to do that and pick a simplier alternative for example. But i guess you need to wait and see what other alternatives there are first.

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
OMFG MW2 looks mad! Definitely going to pre-order it, anyone know if the environments are at least slightly destructible? That's what I love about Bad Company.

Deviant_Angel

Likes Dirt
Ok i have decided to open a clan for all riders
[LLR] LiveLoveRide lol
I kinda stole it
So yeah if you want to be in it just lemme know:cool:

adman

Likes Dirt
PSN - Adman001 (I think)
Games -
GTA4,
COD4, Fallout 3 (such a good game),
Red Faction 2 Guerilla (again, awesome)

Feel free to add me, just tell me ur rotorburn name if you do. I play COD4 every now and then.

sam705

Likes Dirt
COD4, has anyone else witnessed dudes flying around?
It's a hack.
This is what i found on how to do it
to do this hack you need a usb drive.

first go to this site and download this game save that has the codes in it. I've taken site out because im sick of people doing it!

next you extract the file and you will get a folder called ps3 move that to your usb drive

then plug ur usb into your ps3 and turn it on. go on game save ulitity data and select your usb drive and copy the game save from your usb to your ps3( it will ask you to overwrite say yes).

now your ready to fly go online start a match

To turn ufo mode off/on go to options and exit out of options and you should be in ufo mode...........L1=Fly Down R1=Fly Up

if you have any problems subscribe and message me

Think i will stick to World At War until they patch this to stop the fuckheads ruining the game.