Playstation 3 Thread

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
I use holo sight for the TAR anyway......Im just having trouble getting the FMJ kills up, I want my dam tag!
Cage Match, who gives an eff if it's cheating! I can't see anyway but playing for yonks with one gun to get that many bullet-penetration kills, and by the time you would have done them you will be so fed up of that gun it won't be funny!

FARK!!!!!

my ps3 screwed up n the harddrive was wiped clean.

I now have to update to 1.07 is it? will my online profile be back to lv1?
You will still have your same level.

But semtex don't roll... which is why frags are better for chucking up through the floor on Skidrow. Hence frags > semtex.QUOTE]
I don't think you can really just say that they are "better", it's personal preference really, you may lose the ability of rebounding of walls and what not, but the Semtex has MUCH more power (it has been proven on Youtube and various other places) and the fact that it sticks, means it can't be thrown back, and can stick to an enemy in rare cases.

If you prefer to use frags, keep using them.

zauronus

Likes Bikes
aaah game updates... was about to warn everyone about it, but meh, only 15mb.. so about 5 mins on my shitty connection

adman

Likes Dirt
Game tonight?

I'm about to go prestige in a minute... took me AGES to get there.

Mind you I have been away a lot. And I don't play MW2 all the time either.

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do many people play special-ops on mw2? I mostly play online but my dad likes to play missions so I play split screen special ops with him, and we just have 1 more mission to do in Echo, which is Wetworks. I don't know if many of you have played it but we're finding it pretty tricky in Veteran. We keep getting to the very end then get killed. So just wondering if many people have played or finished Wetworks in special-ops? And if you found it tricky or not?

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How many of you have Reflex? I really love it.. just wish there were some people online that i know to have some private races with!

wootown

Likes Dirt
Mattw513 said:
Do many people play special-ops on mw2? I mostly play online but my dad likes to play missions so I play split screen special ops with him, and we just have 1 more mission to do in Echo, which is Wetworks. I don't know if many of you have played it but we're finding it pretty tricky in Veteran. We keep getting to the very end then get killed. So just wondering if many people have played or finished Wetworks in special-ops? And if you found it tricky or not?
Yer mate
Me and a friend have finished the whole thing on veteren alot of frustration lol yer wetwork was tricky but we got it on like our 5th go

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Do many people play special-ops on mw2?
All I know is that in the last mission there are 15 Juggerenauts/Super Soldiers to kill. There was one in the museum after you finish campaign, and I struggled to beat him alone. If you didn't know, when you walk into the room and press the "Do Not Press" button at the front desk, it activates all the characters in that room and they try to kill, eliminate all the other players BUT the super soldier (second room, up the back, looks uber buff and futuristic) and just verse him, I tried atleast 10 times, it's just too hard! :mad:

How many of you have Reflex? I really love it.. just wish there were some people online that i know to have some private races with!
I invited you once and you didn't accept! :(

Last edited:

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
I play Reflex but rarely and not online, message me if you're playing it online while I'm online and I'll join you.