Please Delete Monitors.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
This might not help you, but may help or better save a potential buyer from a lot of heartache ... sorry but you opened the can.

For a bike that hasn't seen much action (apparently) ... your componentry looks pretty shagged ... particularly your bars.

I've never owned Chromags ... but my impression of the product is that it is designed and built well. I see you have flakes all over the place ... and although over tightening the bar clamp is a possibility ... I can only see that you've been crashing ... quite hard and frequently ... which may also be the reason for the new forks (but rich kid fits in too).

My understanding is that you just bought this thing, but your now on a 2011 fork ... this tells me your not hard up for cash ... so your reason for selling (presuming your a weekend warrior like the vast majority of us) is suss or more likely lame.

I'd want a good hard look at your frame before I transferred cash ... which would mean interstate buyers would be nuts to touch this sight unseen.

I don't think I'm breaking any rules as this isn't a for sale thread ... but I understand I'm likely over stepping some basic etiquettes.

In the End ... I'd prefer to save some poor Farker thinking they are getting a bargain ... when in fact they are prolly getting an awesome rig, that has been thrashed by a first time top shelf noob buyer with seemingly little regard for the value of money. (Buyers refer to his "My Mate wants to buy a $10K bike" Thread)

I've likely opened myself up to future angst ... but I believe in being as open and honest as possible with sales particularly on here as RB is more then a forum its a bunch of mates helping each other out ...

So BUYER BEWARE IMO ... Smells like Teen Spirit

More then happy to be proved wrong.

Warfare

Likes Bikes
Looks like a decent build but if someone called it "immaculate" and I rocked up and saw that I'd be a bit pissed off.
I'd expect 'immaculate' to be brand new, or only ridden a handful of times and not crashed. Just sayin'.

taitt

Likes Dirt
Just post it in the for sale thread for what you think it is worth, and let people make offers to you. You don't have to accept them.

A better option than getting ripped on in here.

binner

Hath shat hymself
overservicing....

looks like you cranked down hard a few times on shifter and brakes, you only need to nip them up. If those are the original grips, they look well used for a bike hardly ridden. The derailleur has some good hits on it, but all in all it looks well raced/ridden and well dropped a few times.

Like the other dude said, you should of just put it in the for sale section. Always remember 1st impressions are the best.

In saying that, if you decide to part it out, talk to me about the shifter. ;)

good luck

indica

Serial flasher
But Only parts on the bike that are scratched would be mostly the bars, cranks, bash guard.
Brakes, forks. Chainstay looks like it has scratches, downtube too.

You will get whatever someone will pay for it, in the end that is what it is worth.
These "what is my bike worth" threads are pointless.

rone

Eats Squid
Brakes, forks. Chainstay looks like it has scratches, downtube too.

You will get whatever someone will pay for it, in the end that is what it is worth.
These "what is my bike worth" threads are pointless.
Agreed. Bike is flogged. Thread is inane.

indica

Serial flasher
I'm not fucking crying.
You are the knob that wants to know how much your immaculate, thrashed bike is worth.
Ask a stupid question, get a fucking stupid answer.
Even more so on this forum. That is what we are here for - to ridicule, belittle, and derail.

gets serviced once a month.
i get it serviced every now and again